• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.5.0 & 1.0.5.1 : no subtitles in mkvs anymore

Zeg1

Hi !

Recently switched to the new CloneBD versions, converted a few BDs to MKV.. Subtitles don't work anymore.. i usually encode my movies with english audio and french subs : They don't show up in the output mkv (checked with MKVToolNixGUI : Indeed, no subtitle track at all in the mkv)
They do show up during the preview, before starting the process.
I did a lot of BD->MKV with clone BD, never had problems with subtitles, up until those new versions... guess something has been broken...

Which earlier version are you referring to as unless I missed it I've never had subtitles in MKV files using CloneBD

Which earlier version are you referring to as unless I missed it I've never had subtitles in MKV files using CloneBD

pretty sure they used to work... why offer the option to select subs if the feature doesn't work at all (can't imagine CloneBD achieving v1.0 status without such an important feature)

Been back and looked at previous versions, Subtitles have not been added to MKV's yet. Chapter markers didn't get added until 1.0.3.7

Been back and looked at previous versions, Subtitles have not been added to MKV's yet. Chapter markers didn't get added until 1.0.3.7

weird... I was sure.. anyway.. how lame is that :(

weird... I was sure.. anyway.. how lame is that :(

It is, agreed. Somehow this item keeps popping off the list or something, I'll pass this on, that it really is about time to get that bug fixed, sorry.

Back