• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.4.9

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.4.9 2015-06-14
  • new: bt709, smpte170m color space definitions are now used/kept during transcoding
  • new: AVC High@High for Xbox One, PS4
  • new: better ATOM layout in .mp4 (allows 3rd party tools to better change "ID3"-tags)
  • new: modifyable YUV color table for subtitles in .mkv
  • change: AC3 encoder using float (not int)
  • change: memory usage reduced by 150 MB when using AVC encoder
  • changed: AVC now encoded as "zero-latency" on chapter marks
  • change: assert handling in libx264 which deadlocks drone processes
  • change: AAC encoder uses better encoding settings
  • change: color space of video (when set) is also set in AVC
  • change: AC-3 encoder now sets core attributes correctly
  • fix: more assertions in libx264
  • fix: bitstream encoder used signed-shifting
  • fix: high-frequency (VQ) decoding was broken in DTS, creating "noise"
  • fix: various fixes for playback on PS4 (according to Sony Recommendation Gibberish)
  • fix: playback issues with encoded AVC on Xbox One
  • fix: playback issues with lossless AVC on Xbox One
  • fix: .mp4 not seekable on PS4
  • fix: .mp4 not showing chapters, title on PS4
  • fix: .mp4 playback issues on PS4
  • fix: .mp4 playback issues on Xbox One (reduced macroblock complexity)
  • fix: avoid negative DTS/PTS delta when using 2-B frames
  • fix: VC-1 interlaced decoding
  • fix: AVC interlaced decoding (PAFF/MBAFF)
  • fix: "jump to main title directly" option was broken after "keep original menu" option was added.
  • workaround: omit clips with non-matching stream types when creating device/file output.
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

Still failing on Guardians of the Galaxy ISO to MP4 or MKV on both AC3 and AAC

Windows 8.1 Professional with Media Center (x64) (build 9600)
Processor a 4.20 gigahertz AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core
Board: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 Rev 1.xx
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 [Display adapter] (2x - SLI)

Aborted at about 83% completion
I don't know if it's Win8, AMD or what not. It looks to be HW related since it succeeds on my Intel, Win7 PC.

17 log files provided, not a single response from Elby.

Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.2.4).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.2.6).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.2.7).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.2.9).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.3.0).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.3.2).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.3.3).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.3.4).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.3.7).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.3.8).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.4.2).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.4.3).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.4.4).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.4.6).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.4.7).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.4.8).zip
Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.4.9).zip

Faith is fading out.

Attachments

• Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.4.9).zip
    934.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
It's really odd as I've had no issue with Guardians of the Galaxy for at least the last 10 builds, and I'm on Win 8.1, but never use AMD CPU's

Original movie menu with still image

I've tested many movies and TV series by doing a partial backup and keeping the original menu. All those that have a still image as a background are losing the image even when I select it before I start my backup to my hard drive. The backup always completes, but when I play the movie, the only thing I see when the menu pops up, is the selection buttons (the background image is missing). This happens with *Arrow*, *The 100*, *American sniper*......I told about this problem on the thread of *CloneBD 1.0.4.8* and was hoping for a fix in this version of CloneBD. Trust me, a menu without it's background image is pretty ugly. I would really appreciate a fix on this problem.

Thanks a lot!

I've tested many movies and TV series by doing a partial backup and keeping the original menu. All those that have a still image as a background are losing the image even when I select it before I start my backup to my hard drive. The backup always completes, but when I play the movie, the only thing I see when the menu pops up, is the selection buttons (the background image is missing). This happens with *Arrow*, *The 100*, *American sniper*......I told about this problem on the thread of *CloneBD 1.0.4.8* and was hoping for a fix in this version of CloneBD. Trust me, a menu without it's background image is pretty ugly. I would really appreciate a fix on this problem.

Thanks a lot!

Still images for movie backgrounds are rare these days, we'll try to find some and see if we can reproduce this problem, thank you.
It works fine with animated backgrounds.

now there's a new face, an elby rep on the board? Welcome to the club, i'm your nl translator. :)

Rare you say, i beg to differ. They're a lot more common than you may think (atleast here in belgium region B) and i have to confirm the issue. I've encountered it as well with a partial copy. All menu background images were selected, but they were not present on the backup, the only way to fix it was to do a full backup.

now there's a new face, an elby rep on the board? Welcome to the club, i'm your nl translator. :)

Rare you say, i beg to differ. They're a lot more common than you may think (atleast here in belgium region B) and i have to confirm the issue. I've encountered it as well with a partial copy. All menu background images were selected, but they were not present on the backup, the only way to fix it was to do a full backup.

Thanks Ch3vr0n..................for the extra help concerning this problem.

It's really odd as I've had no issue with Guardians of the Galaxy for at least the last 10 builds, and I'm on Win 8.1, but never use AMD CPU's

It's been working on my Intel box since few builds. If CloneBD is not AMD compatible, that's another story and it would be a first for me.
Never had compatibility issues with this PC.

The movie American Sniper (US) Region A, also have a static background image in the menu, and if you include the menu you will get a black image

It's been working on my Intel box since few builds. If CloneBD is not AMD compatible, that's another story and it would be a first for me.
Never had compatibility issues with this PC.
Its AMD compatible, I have 2 X290X Asus cards, Its a driver issue.

Its AMD compatible, I have 2 X290X Asus cards, Its a driver issue.

Ok, what drivers?

And why would it do +-80% of the job then decide to be no longer compatible?

I tried something interesting this morning. I installed CloneBD on a VMWare Workstation/guest Windows 7 running on top of my AMD system running Win 8.1.

The same AMD PC I was never able to rip Guardians of the Galaxy without CloneBD abortion.
The VMWare instance took little longer but made it to the end. The result is squeaky clean .MKV version (no out of synch sound or choppy image)

Meanwhile I ripped "What We Do In The Shadows" on that SAME AMD host (not in a VM) and although CloneBD completed the task, the sound is a little out of synch and the image kind of skips/chops every few seconds.
Update - I redid ripping of the same title within VMWare - Result is squeaky clean (Sound in synch and crystal clear image) ... Dunno if it's driver related but there is something on that PC that CloneBD doesn't like and I'm eager to know what it is.

Last edited:
Back