• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.3.6

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.3.6 2015-03-25
  • new: added statistics per clip when not using compression
  • change: improved size estimation for HD audio
  • change: disable audio downconvert-button when HD audio was not selected
  • updated languages

Movie only SL BD-R of Interstellar now fits with HD audio. Comes in around 22.4GB

I do hope this get the lost menu option back...my backup just keep looping back and back....and I have no menu function...

Movie only SL BD-R of Interstellar now fits with HD audio. Comes in around 22.4GB

How are you getting these movies before they are released? You seem to be at least a week ahead of the releases!!

I buy them online from various official sources such as DVDWorldUSA which can ship out weeks early, as well as getting some sent for review

Haven't had time to test MKV, but I doubt still doubt it does chapters or subtitles

Back