• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.3.4 fixes?

Well I tried tonight with the latest CloneBD 1.0.3.4 and went through same process to copy and create a bd disc and failure to burn again....So sent in another log file again....Checked the two media that it had burn error and they came up clean blank...so the problem is CloneBD doesn't burn at all....

Hello Recycle. I am not computer literate but I have had lot of problems making back-up discs but these seem to have been resolved with the latest versions of CloneBD. Are you receiving from Elaborate Bytes the emails they send with each new version, to persons who have sent bug reports, advising that this new version should fix the problem for which you submitted a bug report. If not then perhaps they are still working on your particular problems; and you may prefer to wait for the next version and not waste time on test recordings.

Hello Recycle. I am not computer literate but I have had lot of problems making back-up discs but these seem to have been resolved with the latest versions of CloneBD. Are you receiving from Elaborate Bytes the emails they send with each new version, to persons who have sent bug reports, advising that this new version should fix the problem for which you submitted a bug report. If not then perhaps they are still working on your particular problems; and you may prefer to wait for the next version and not waste time on test recordings.

Yep, I send the error logs everytime when it goes south on me. They did email me back saying in 1.0.3.2 they had it fixed but even updating the problem remained.

Was told in email problem was the media size but I will go back and try again and verify the media source capacity and see if that was part of the problem to verify their emailing telling me so.

Any chance of posting one of the logfiles up here? Would be interesting to see what it thinks the problem is

I wonder what it is about your system it doesn't like. I'm having no issue writing to BD-RE's on any of mine.

I remember reading someone in a post fixed their problems backing up by switching from win 7 to 8. Wonder if win 8 runs program better or if having less programs to interfere helped.

As I have multiple test systems I'm using it on both Win 7 and Win 8, although most of them do tend to be quite clean systems

Last edited:
Any chance of posting one of the logfiles up here? Would be interesting to see what it thinks the problem is

Are we talking AnyDVD HD or CloneBD log file?

As I have multiple test systems I'm using it on both Win 7 and Win 8, although most of them do tend to be quite clean systems

hmm...interesting...but my system can be a plain jane system though since it is my Main computer/NAS/Server.

Last edited:
I redid the attempt again and this time from the start to finish it had no errors.
I copied EDENOFTHEEAST_MOVIE_2 with Anydvd HD 7.5.9.0 and CloneBD 1.0.3.5.
But once it was finished and I tried to play on the computer with WinDVD 11 Pro it goes through the load and get to the start screen but I get no menu functions and just keeps repeating over and over. So I tested this with the same ISO image of EDENOFTHEEAST_MOVIE_2 and mounted with VCD and WinDVD 11 Pro and it goes to the movie start and this time I get the menu functions. So this time it looks like CloneBD is working but for some reason it has removed the Menu functions that is needed to start or configure the movie before playing. So look like for now the software is working but it is stripping out the menu function needed to be able to watch the movie.

Back