• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.3.4 fixes?

Recycle

So does this latest release mean for my error logs that I sent in are fixed or does it still mean I make coasters using CloneBD compared to IMGburn??

Test it then complain. Also test your burns in BDRW discs

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I test it on BD-R not on BD-R DL media at least a fail burn doesn't cost a arm and leg...and BDRW are kinda expensive but you have to format them to clean them each time and waste more time. For a single burn test each time causes me more burnout doing so.

I test it on BD-R not on BD-R DL media at least a fail burn doesn't cost a arm and leg...and BDRW are kinda expensive but you have to format them to clean them each time and waste more time. For a single burn test each time causes me more burnout doing so.

I purchased a 5-pack of BD-RE, 25GB Verbatim discs for just over $20 dollars; can't get any cheaper than that... Also you can do a quick erase (seconds) or a full erase - about 45 minutes on my computer

To remove spare areas you need to do a full erase using Imgburn

@Recycle
I've never had to re-format my BD-RE's manually to re-use. I get a warning that the disc already had info on it and is it OK to use. I just say yes and it does a quick format that takes seconds then continues to burn the disc as normal

Last edited:
New discs are always formatted by IMGBurn, without spare areas and full certification. After the first real data burn you can then use a quick format, full, or just burn again

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I purchased a 5-pack of BD-RE, 25GB Verbatim discs for just over $20 dollars; can't get any cheaper than that... Also you can do a quick erase (seconds) or a full erase - about 45 minutes on my computer

I found 50 blu ray disc on Amazon for $23

Well I tried tonight with the latest CloneBD 1.0.3.4 and went through same process to copy and create a bd disc and failure to burn again....So sent in another log file again....Checked the two media that it had burn error and they came up clean blank...so the problem is CloneBD doesn't burn at all....

Last edited:
I wonder what it is about your system it doesn't like. I'm having no issue writing to BD-RE's on any of mine.

I wonder what it is about your system it doesn't like. I'm having no issue writing to BD-RE's on any of mine.

I have no problem with IMGburn burning the ISO images on my BD drive itself on the same media so I doubt it is the media. Before it would start the burn and fail when burning now this time it doesn't start the burn process.

Last edited:

I'm starting to get bored of testing the same thing over with no positive results on the problems I'm experiencing.

I wish the change log was more detailed - When I don't see anything encouraging - I always hope it falls in the generic and useless information "minor fixes".

I'm about to give up trying version after version - as BD medias are not free nor paid by ELBY to do QA for them.

I have no problem with IMGburn burning the ISO images on my BD drive itself on the same media so I doubt it is the media. Before it would start the burn and fail when burning now this time it doesn't start the burn process.
Whereas for me on all my machines I can burn straight from CloneBD, which is why I said I wonder what it is about your machine that's stopping it from working.

Whereas for me on all my machines I can burn straight from CloneBD, which is why I said I wonder what it is about your machine that's stopping it from working.

Well the same can be said for IMGburn the ISO can be burned to the BD media and it plays just like the originals. And I also tried the physical BD media movie as well and no burns it reads and creates the backup but never burns. So at this point in time I will say it's more or less related to CloneBD problem itself unless someone can show me otherwise for why it is not doing the burn. I had hoped to backup my BD media and BD ISO anime movies but with this amount of failure so far this is really discouraging me from using CloneBD even thought I bought a LTL for it. And I don't think it's my drive as that is the same drive IMGburn uses to burn the BD ISO anime to as well. And I use it as well to burn DVD being it is a different laser but the drive is connected the same.

Last edited:
My point was that as it works on 8 different spec machines for me with different writers and Win 7 Pro and Win 8.1 Pro I wonder what it is about your machine that stops it from working. I wasn't saying that it wasn't happening, just wondering what it is that is stopping it.

My point was that as it works on 8 different spec machines for me with different writers and Win 7 Pro and Win 8.1 Pro I wonder what it is about your machine that stops it from working. I wasn't saying that it wasn't happening, just wondering what it is that is stopping it.

I know what your saying but before this lastest update CloneBD at least burned to the media even if it failed to complete the burn. But this time it just doesn't even begin the burn and says burn error try another media but the media is clean and blank still. That's what I don't get what was changed that instead of a fail burn it just doesn't burn at all? I have Windows 7x64 Ult Sp1 the same O/S when using Slysoft product from the start after letting go of XP pro and my drive is old it a iHabs-212 liteon drive that was bought in 2007 and had since then. And no won't change the drive since this is the only one I found so far that will properly booktype my DVD media to DVD-ROM the newer drive from LG I tried don't do that so that rules those drive for my usage. I can see it failing on a ISO if there was problems but I did a straight BD media retail and that didn't work that's what is so confusing.

Do you have a AMD CPU based machine in your set?

So far it works for me on wintel boxes. My AMD/SSD with SLI dual NVIDIA GTX 760 is the one still causing problems

So far it works for me on wintel boxes. My AMD/SSD with SLI dual NVIDIA GTX 760 is the one still causing problems

No never will I go AMD again... I have iNtel i5-4690K 16gig Ram SSD main and I use HDD for the copy and burning process Nvidia MSI GTX770 OC. As mentioned before early version burned but never finished this new version never ever starts the burn process.

No I don't, and never intend to as they are pretty rubbish compared to Intel CPU's

No I don't, and never intend to as they are pretty rubbish compared to Intel CPU's

I'm not going to enter the AMD vs Intel debate. But I hope ELBY "QA" test bench got AMD's as well.

It gives me an idea while writing this line. Maybe I should run CloneBD in VMWARE which will somewhat abstract the hardware.
You know what - I'm going to do it right now.

Back