• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.3.3

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.3.3 2015-03-11
  • fix: crash when creating log file after source disc was removed.
  • fix: audio delay with some streams (too much audio, or audio behind video)
  • fix: Burner SDK bug writing sectors twice, then aborting with ERROR 4
  • fix: audio sync issues (file output)
  • fix: audio sync issues on some streams
  • fix: selection panel sometimes did not honor the "single subtitle" flag in presets.
  • fix: processing of very large SEI in AVC (x264 encoding settings go on forever)
  • fix: allow more frame extensions (increased to 64 sub-frames)
  • fix: handling of AC-3 descriptors that are incorrectly used on BD following DVB spec
  • some minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

Still no subtitles or chapter points on MKV's, although at least they seem to be back in sync again

I echo the lack of subs and chapters. I haven't had a chance to watch the files I've made yet.

Guardians of the galaxy ISO to MP4/MKV still failing on Win8.1 AMD based board
Hopes were high when I passed 75% completion (amongst the highest rate so far on this machine)
Improvement from 1.0.3.2 crapping out at less than 10%

Attachments

• Guardians of the Galaxy (1.0.3.3).zip
    958.5 KB · Views: 3
Still not working

Tried backing up my blu-rays using BDClone 1.3.3 and previous versions and Not
only can I not make a good usable copy on a blue ray disk I cannot even get a good
ISO file that completed successfully to play either on my computer or Oppo Blu-Ray
player without the audio problem. The sound has popping missing tracks no voices
only backround audio? This is on anything Blu-Ray I try to burn. The burned
Blu-ray disk and Iso file have the identical issues with the audio tracks. This
has happened with Fury, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Equalizer All
Blu-Rays?? I updated both my LG Blu-Ray Burners Firmware and have the latest
drivers. I Also have the latest Nvidia GeForce GT 635 Drivers. I have a Dell XPS
3.4 Intel Chip 24GB Ram Windows7 64 bit Directx10 Realtech High definition Audio.
The Video on these files are perfect it's only the audio. I also checked my
Blu-Ray Oppo player to make sure it has the latest firmware. Is this a known Bug?
Please let me know I'm going crazy!!!!!

Jim

Guardians of the galaxy ISO to MP4/MKV still failing on Win8.1 AMD based board
Hopes were high when I passed 75% completion (amongst the highest rate so far on this machine)
Improvement from 1.0.3.2 crapping out at less than 10%

Same issue for me. All the other titles I've tried have worked with the last two versions, but GOTG to mp4 stops converting and says it has completed, but only 20-40 minutes of the movie have been converted. Same failure with this title for the last 4-5 versions. I've sent log to elby.

I also have a Dell System (8300) Intel(R) Core7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 340 12GB RAM

Tried backing up my blu-rays using BDClone 1.3.3 and previous versions and Not
only can I not make a good usable copy on a blue ray disk I cannot even get a good
ISO file that completed successfully to play either on my computer or Oppo Blu-Ray
player without the audio problem. The sound has popping missing tracks no voices
only backround audio? This is on anything Blu-Ray I try to burn. The burned
Blu-ray disk and Iso file have the identical issues with the audio tracks. This
has happened with Fury, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Equalizer All
Blu-Rays?? I updated both my LG Blu-Ray Burners Firmware and have the latest
drivers. I Also have the latest Nvidia GeForce GT 635 Drivers. I have a Dell XPS
3.4 Intel Chip 24GB Ram Windows7 64 bit Directx10 Realtech High definition Audio.
The Video on these files are perfect it's only the audio. I also checked my
Blu-Ray Oppo player to make sure it has the latest firmware. Is this a known Bug?
Please let me know I'm going crazy!!!!!

Jim

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name XPS8300
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model XPS 8300
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A04, 6/20/2011
SMBIOS Version 2.6
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name XPS8300\Manuel A Calcagno
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 12.0 GB
Available Physical Memory 6.59 GB
Total Virtual Memory 24.0 GB
Available Virtual Memory 14.6 GB
Page File Space 12.0 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Video Card:AMD Radeon HD 6670 Adapter RAM 1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)

My Dell system is about 3 Years old. You are not crazy, your system sounds really good! I also have had very poor or mixed results.
My main problems concerned burning discs. I didn't get any errors with Clone BD (the burns always supposedly completed successfully) but the discs would not play. I was always able to create working MP4 and MKV files in the earlier versions of Clone BD. Recently I started to have audio synch issues. Recently I was finally able to create about 3 working Blu Ray discs that played on stand alone Blu Ray players Sony & Samsung (Verbatim BD-RE). I was not able to send log files until recently, then it started going away, then back again! It seems to be two steps forward and two steps back.
I always use Any DVD HD to create ISO files (test them so I know they work with Power DVD) and use these ISO Files with Clone BD. I can't find any ROM updates for my Blu Ray Drive, which is also LG and Dell refuses to even try to help me without charging a fee. There are no updates for my DVD drives on their site. I plan to buy a new external Blu Ray drive to see if this helps with the burning issues and have upgraded to Power DVD 14 Ultra.

I really want Clone BD to work because I have most of my Blu Ray discs in Any DVD HD ISO files taking up tons of external hard drive space. Also, like many others, have been waiting literally for years, for the release of this product.

I hope both our problems are resolved soon.
Best Of luck

Back