• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.3.2 stop encoding on SHERLOCK_2 Blu-Ray without detected any errors

Winroc

I opened a support on bugs@elby.ch but I don't sure that I will have a answer because I don't have any log to send.

So I post on this forum to find a solution to generate log during encoding even if there is no issue

--------------------EMAIL ENT TO SUPPORT------------------------------
I have the last version of anyDVD HD 7.5.8.0.

When i try encode SHERLOCK_2 Blu-Ray with CloneBD 1.0.3.2, the conversion start and stop around 1min55s.
But if I watch the blu-ray in live (or the rip imgae on hard disk), with the player of cloneBD 1.0.3.2, there is no issue on 1min55s, the player can read this blu-ray.

When the stop occure, CloneDB say that the encoding finished without error, so I don't have any log to send you.
How can I generate any log to send you ?
---------------------------------------------

If someone can help me to generate log... thx

Regards

Back