• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone dvd

What does i know i have to use any dvd hd to decrypt then what else do i use

You can use software like BD-Rebuilder (as a free temporairy alternative) to backup blu-rays if you wish to shrink double layers down in size to single layers (like clonedvd does for DVD's).

If you wish to simply do a 1:1 backup just rip to image with the anydvd ripper, then use IMGBurn to burn the iso back to a blank disc. Thats all

You can use software like BD-Rebuilder (as a free temporairy alternative) to backup blu-rays if you wish to shrink double layers down in size to single layers (like clonedvd does for DVD's).

If you wish to simply do a 1:1 backup just rip to image with the anydvd ripper, then use IMGBurn to burn the iso back to a blank disc. Thats all
AND THAT WILL BE A BLU RAY DISC COOL

I DID NOT KNOW IMAGE BURN DID BLU RAY THERE IS NO SETTINGS ON IMAGE BURN THAT SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT BLU RAY

USE ANY DVD RIPPER OR ANYDVD HD

THANKS THAT SOUNDS REAL EASY :rock: :rock: :bowdown: :bowdown:

you can use software like bd-rebuilder (as a free temporairy alternative) to backup blu-rays if you wish to shrink double layers down in size to single layers (like clonedvd does for dvd's).

If you wish to simply do a 1:1 backup just rip to image with the anydvd ripper, then use imgburn to burn the iso back to a blank disc. Thats all

please im slow so i need any dvd hd then anydvd ripper then use image burn and that will get me blu ray copy from a blu ray movie

i want to knoe any dvd hd is on untill tomorrow

you can use software like bd-rebuilder (as a free temporairy alternative) to backup blu-rays if you wish to shrink double layers down in size to single layers (like clonedvd does for dvd's).

If you wish to simply do a 1:1 backup just rip to image with the anydvd ripper, then use imgburn to burn the iso back to a blank disc. Thats all

do i use any dvdhd to decrypt

Y, just rip to iso or folder structure whatever you like (iso is easier to work with for IMGBURN), then just burn the iso to a blank and voila you've got your backup. If ya want to shrink dl discs to sl like with cloneDVD you can take a look at bd-rebuilder

Back