• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD Mobile Blu-Ray help...

gpw1229

Purchased the bundle from slysoft and have successfully used the programs for DVDs. I purchased a Pioneer BDR-2205 Blu-Ray internal writer drive, and found I need a new graphics card for my desktop, according to PowerDVD.

I plan on getting anew graphics card in the morning. In the meantime, I tried to use DVDMobile to transfer the content of a blu-ray movie to Apple TV. I open DVD Mobile, and go to my E:/, which is where the blu-ray disc is inserted and click ok. I get the following message:

Unable to read video files from
e:/
E:/VIDEO_TS.IFO: unable to open file

The system cannot find the file specified.

Please be sure that all required files are available and try again.

Is this issue related to the graphics card?

Thanks ahead of time for any help...

What's the best way for blu-ray?

What is the best way to rip a blu-ray, and then get it into dvd format, so that I can use DVDMobile in order to use it on Apple TV? I have seen many posts on rebuilding blu-rays, compressing the files, etc, and burning programs, which I am not interested in. I just want to use my blu-ray, and get the content onto Apple TV. Thanks for all of your help ahead of time...

BD Rebuilder has a new option for that..... Also that ' other ' product that ends with fab will rip blu rays to whatever you want as well....

Back