• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone dvd lock-up

gruntcorpsman

Purchased Anydvd and it work's great with roxio but had "hiccups" and jumps with Pirates of Caribbean. downloaded Clone trial and it made a great backup but it locks up and will continue on writing screen for hours if I let it.I can't even close clone with cnrt+alt+del, I have to manually turn off pc by holding in power switch. Any advice? It;s my second delete and re-install of trial. I want to buy it,but not if it always locks up like it does. thanks for any help in advance

I have the same problem

Had the same problem ... would "finish" the disk forever.

I contacted support -- sent them screen shots of running processes, dvd names, etc ... and don't know what they did with the info !!

I have learned to exit CloneDVD after each copy and restart it for the next.

Great product, otherwise.

Lockup on new version?

I have used Clone DVD for maybe 1 year now. Never had lockup issues, until recent update (I updated around Jan 20), and it has since locked up every two or three times I use it. I think I may have to restart the program for each disc. But I never had to do that previously. Unfortunately there is no "Revert to old version" feature, or a way to download previous version. Hope Slysoft is working on this issue.

Back