clone dvd lock-up

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by gruntcorpsman, Jan 28, 2007.

1. gruntcorpsman

gruntcorpsman New Member

Purchased Anydvd and it work's great with roxio but had "hiccups" and jumps with Pirates of Caribbean. downloaded Clone trial and it made a great backup but it locks up and will continue on writing screen for hours if I let it.I can't even close clone with cnrt+alt+del, I have to manually turn off pc by holding in power switch. Any advice? It;s my second delete and re-install of trial. I want to buy it,but not if it always locks up like it does. thanks for any help in advance

2. MelnicInc

MelnicInc New Member

I have the same problem

Had the same problem ... would "finish" the disk forever.

I contacted support -- sent them screen shots of running processes, dvd names, etc ... and don't know what they did with the info !!

I have learned to exit CloneDVD after each copy and restart it for the next.

Great product, otherwise.

3. ck90211

ck90211 New Member

Lockup on new version?

I have used Clone DVD for maybe 1 year now. Never had lockup issues, until recent update (I updated around Jan 20), and it has since locked up every two or three times I use it. I think I may have to restart the program for each disc. But I never had to do that previously. Unfortunately there is no "Revert to old version" feature, or a way to download previous version. Hope Slysoft is working on this issue.