• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone bd

key code 1

is there any word or update to the release of clone bd?? can't wait for it.

key code 1:eek:

Is there any possibility of purchasing ahead of time? Kind of like a pre-order? A discount would be nice but I think most of us will have no problem paying full price for a quality product.

any update to when clone bd will be ready to purchase? im sure alot of us will purchase it. i have tried another one and was very disapointed. just through money down the drain. slysoft is the best and just can't wait for clone bd. any word on this?
key code 1

@ key code 1

You should contact Slysoft, and ask them if they will be looking for beta testors when Clone BD is released, that way you can test the new product for workability and bugs.

Using the SWAG engineering method, I believe Clone BD from Slysoft, will be released (beta version) by the end of THIS YEAR.

:D

I find it hard to believe, that the gifted programmers at Slysoft, are unable to produce a software package that would rival DVDFab 7. Does Slysoft not want to venture into bd or do they not have too. Either way, at present, my AnyDVDHD is useless to me! :confused::bang:

I find it hard to believe, that the gifted programmers at Slysoft, are unable to produce a software package that would rival DVDFab 7. Does Slysoft not want to venture into bd or do they not have too. Either way, at present, my AnyDVDHD is useless to me! :confused::bang:

Even without a SlySoft option for shrinking/converting blu rays, I wouldn't know what to do without AnyDVD. And yes, they are working on it. It will be done when it's done. What would happen if they released a product before it was finished, with bugs etc.? Maybe nothing, maybe something. It seems to me that they would rather not take that chance.

In general ALL ripping and compression software programs are great for the DVD fans.

These software programs make great headway against corrupt organizations like Sony, MPAA, RIAA, government control groups, and other special interest groups who want to limit your freedom and take your money.

Software programs have come a long way, I can remember the days when ripping programs only ripped ONE VOB at a time, the days before DVD Decrypter, Ripit4me, Smartripper, AnyDVD HD, DVDFab 7 and others not so well know.

:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hard to believe, that the gifted programmers at Slysoft, are unable to produce a software package that would rival DVDFab 7.

It is decidedly difficult to rival something one is light-years ahead of.

Back