• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD shuffles chapters on John Wick backup

pstudt

I backed up the title track of John Wick and it seemed to go well. But when I played it back at least 3 of the chapters were out of sequence. In other words, chapter 3 would play and then next chapter 2 would play. Then it would proceed okay for a couple of chapters and it would happen again. Say chapter 10 would play before chapter 9, and then it would be okay again for awhile.

I think when it backed up it recorded some of the chapters out of sequence.

Help would be appreciated. BD blank media is expensive and I don't want to experiment and be tossing them in the trash.

Also, is there detailed info about how to use Clone BD? I haven't seen anything yet like a tutorial.

Thanks.

That movie uses playlist obfuscation, so you need to choose the correct playlist for your disc. This is not an issue with CloneBD but rather an issue with AnyDVD HD as it's not choosing the correct list for your disc.

If you look through the AnyDVD HD forum you'll see a few threads about the movie

Sounds like a rip error not a CloneBD problem - what did you use to decode the blurays with?

Back