• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone bd newby

medway

Hi there

I have just downloaded this to try and backup 3d to disc, I am in the process of trying to copy inside out but it keeps failing about 55% of the way through, ive also tried to download virtualclone but the page doesn't load. Any advice appreciated, have tried to add log, not sure if it worked or not though

CloneBD currently does NOT support bd3d backup to disc. Only to mobile format such as mp4/mkv. However full disc backup is on the to do list.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Ah ok, is there anyway to back up 3d to disc at all at the moment?

Thanks, where is the best place to download this?

I cant figure out how to use bd rebuilder to back up 3d blu ray, ive used anydvd and imageburn to copy blu ray to hard drive then mounted using virtual clone but bd rebuilder cannot find the file in source path and when burning straight from player it fails. Is there a step by step guide any where to do this?!

Any advice greatly appreciated

You're in the wrong forum mate. This is the CloneBD section. bd-rebuilder's home is at doom9.org, bdrb also doesn't have a player. CloneBD on the other hand currently DOES NOT support BD3D backup to disc, only to portable file.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back