• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD Menu

pinoiski

Is it possible to create a partial ISO file without the CloneBD menu? If so, how is it done?

At the moment it's not possible. It always puts the speedmenu in. It has been requested that we should have the option to not have a menu

I think it definitely would be a good option.
I'm not really sure why any type of menu is added/needed if the user just wants to backup one single title/playlist :confused:

Thanks for the reply.

One more question: The title at the top of the menu, where does CloneBD retrieve the data? I have tried changing the volume label via IMG Burn and some ISOs I just could not have CloneBD take the volume label I entered via IMG Burn. An example would be the Avengers. It always picks up Marvel's The Avengers even if I change the label to "The Avengers". Some will work, example is 3:10 to Yuma.

I think it definitely would be a good option.
I'm not really sure why any type of menu is added/needed if the user just wants to backup one single title/playlist :confused:

I'm personally wishing that CloneBD had the menu option of CloneDVD. CloneDVD has a checkbox for preserving menus with partial copies. I like being able to use scene selection menus. It's like having a full copy without the extras and previews taking up space. You can jump to a scene when restarting a movie rather than forwarding one scene at a time.

Partial copy with original menu is on the to-do list

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

One more question: The title at the top of the menu, where does CloneBD retrieve the data? I have tried changing the volume label via IMG Burn and some ISOs I just could not have CloneBD take the volume label I entered via IMG Burn. An example would be the Avengers. It always picks up Marvel's The Avengers even if I change the label to "The Avengers". Some will work, example is 3:10 to Yuma.

Not sure if you can change this yet in CloneBD and I'm not sure where CloneBD get the data from.
You could try editing the XML file on the disc that contains the disc name, it may work:
BDMV\META\DL\bdmt_eng.xml (or similar)
Should see "<di:name>Marvel's The Avengers</di:name>" change to the desired name.

Back