• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD encodes for 20 seconds then asks me to insert a recordable disc

antipodes

After i inserted the disk clone bd processed the disc for about 20 sec and then prompted me to insert a recordable disc I aborted the process and post the attached log files. Be grateful for advice as to what I am doing wrong.

Attachments

• Pulp fiction.cbdlog
    262.4 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_F_PULP_FICTION.ziplog
    227.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello

I tried again with the latest version of Clone BD and although things proceeded differently it was still not quite right. Clone BD did not ask me to insert a recordable disc after 30 seconds of encoding but the information about the encoding was weird. The information showed an Encoding speed of 7fps a remaining time of 23hrs and the preview image colours appeared faded. Also the opening credit appeared blurred e.g the word Miramax was very poorly reproduced. The movie is Pulp Fiction Blu-ray version. If the analysis of this problem shows a dirty disc to be the cause would you recommend a suitable cleaning product please. I aborted the encoding after about 90 seconds.

Attachments

• Pulp Fiction2.cbdlog
    235.1 KB · Views: 0
Hello

I tried again with the latest version of Clone BD and although things proceeded differently it was still not quite right. Clone BD did not ask me to insert a recordable disc after 30 seconds of encoding but the information about the encoding was weird. The information showed an Encoding speed of 7fps a remaining time of 23hrs and the preview image colours appeared faded. Also the opening credit appeared blurred e.g the word Miramax was very poorly reproduced. The movie is Pulp Fiction Blu-ray version. If the analysis of this problem shows a dirty disc to be the cause would you recommend a suitable cleaning product please. I aborted the encoding after about 90 seconds.
I refer to my two previous posts and ask that until I refer to them again they be ignored. The reason being that I have since discovered that my Clone BD video settings were switched to no acceleration. I know I did not do this and assume that it was done as part of the recent updates for Clone BD.

I tried again to make a copy of this Blu-ray disc after making sure that acceleration function was turned on. However the results are the same; after 1 min of encoding the original disc is ejected and I am asked to insert a recordable disc.
Can any one tell me what I am doing wrong. No error messages are provided. I have submitted a Clone BD log file to Elby and I have attached current log files below. If this should be a case the disc being dirty I would appreciate advice as to the best cleaner to use.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_E_PULP_FICTION.ziplog
    227.5 KB · Views: 1
  • pulp Fiction3.cbdlog
    236.6 KB · Views: 3
Following the overwhelming display of support in resolving this issue I decided to abandon my attempts to make a 25GB copy and try to make complete copy using a 50GB disc for some reason this was successful

Attachments

• pulp fiction 50GB.cbdlog
    511.7 KB · Views: 2
Following the overwhelming display of support in resolving this issue I decided to abandon my attempts to make a 25GB copy and try to make complete copy using a 50GB disc for some reason this was successful
Not everyone works over the weekend, which is probably why no one from Elby has seen it

I'm investigation what the problem is ...
Thanks Fabian just to clarify no problems making 50GB copy but making a 25GB copy fails at virtually the same point using 2 different drivers Samsung and Pioneer

Back