• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD doesn't rip Avatar:Way of the Water

Mikey1947

Clone BD doesn't record main title of Avatar: Way of the Water. Attached are AnyDVD and Clone BD logs. Advice please?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.6.0_Info_G_AVATAR_THE_WAY_OF_WATER_61256BFB_3BB1E376.ziplog
    609.5 KB · Views: 9
  • CloneBD.1.3.1.0.AVATAR_THE_WAY_OF_WATER.cbdlog
    7.1 MB · Views: 6
Clone BD doesn't record main title of Avatar: Way of the Water. Attached are AnyDVD and Clone BD logs. Advice please?
If this is a UHD and it looks like maybe it is (I am not an AnyDVD log expert) you might want to check the unsupported UHD disc thread out. You could also upgrade to AnyDVD 8.6.6.1 and if it is a UHD I always rip those to an image first then I run CloneBD on them. I have had issues with UHD discs and direct rip. Hope that helps.

If this is a UHD and it looks like maybe it is
It is a BD. It is 45GB in size and Blu-Ray gets mentioned two times.
When I remember correctly, UHDs had UHD mentioned.

You did a complete copy of the disc w/o recompression and it worked. To make a copy of the main movie only you need to pick this option.

1694420794690.png

What is the correct title for the first Avatar and Avatar the way of water as Clone Bd defaults to title 801 FOR THESE 2 MOVIES but I was reading in a thread that TITLE 800 IS THE CORRECT TITLE FOR THESE 2 MOVIES can anyone confirm this for me is Clone Bd not selecting the correct title for these 2 movies and do they need to be made aware of this issue for these 2 movies.

Please Advise

What is the correct title for the first Avatar and Avatar the way of water as Clone Bd defaults to title 801 FOR THESE 2 MOVIES but I was reading in a thread that TITLE 800 IS THE CORRECT TITLE FOR THESE 2 MOVIES can anyone confirm this for me is Clone Bd not selecting the correct title for these 2 movies and do they need to be made aware of this issue for these 2 movies.

Please Advise
You can use the in-built player to check.

Ok I tried the built in player and it plays title 800 and I don’t see burn in subs on title 800 seems to be good now

Back