• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cleveland Abduction

smooth123

This only reads about 8% then window opens and says that it's unable to read from this device. Clean media and try again. This is the copy and not the original one.:bang::bang: I have never had a problem making copies before ( I have had bad media and it says bad media but this doesn't say that.I used Verbatim + R and latest Any DVD and Clone DVD programs. I hope I attached zip log correctly.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.3.0_Info_D_CLEVELAND_ABDUCTION.ziplog
    63.9 KB · Views: 2
That's an unprotected copy. There's read errors on the disc making it defective.

Use the original disc and burn a new copy with clonedvd

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I wrote a new copy from the original and worked fine but now with burying the ex and slow west same thing. Could my DVD burner be going out?

I'd sooner blame the blanks, what brand and type are you using?

The first copy you used was just too damaged to read correctly so the new backup failed too. It depends on when it was made and how it was 'handled'.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back