1. Known AnyStream Issues
    Some newer titles Netflix are currently in lower quality. We are aware of this and working on it. So no need to post about this issue. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Clear files

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by BBill, Feb 5, 2007.

1. BBill

BBill Member

How do I clear the top menu where it says DVD video files ie; E:/VIDEO_TS C:/Documents and settings

2. pcarey

pcarey Active Member

Me, too.

I'd like to find out how to do this, too. Not a big deal, but somewhat annoying in that the menu shows everywhere you've ever gone for as long as you've had the program installed to try and pick up a video file to burn. And the list keeps getting longer with most, if not all, of the locations being irrelavent any more.

I suppose that I could completely uninstall and reinstall it to clear this history, telling CloneDVD not to keep any previous info, but that's a pain.

Just a minor annoyance in an otherwise outstanding piece of software!!

3. OscarT

OscarT Member

Doing a little digging it appears that information is stored in the registry. I don't know if an uninstall/reinstall will wipe that or not.

If you're comfortable with regedit you can wipe it that way. If you're not regedit savvy I would recommend living with it unless Sluysoft releases an official method.

4. Blazkowicz

Blazkowicz Well-Known Member

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Elaborate Byes/CloneDVD2/
    InputFilesPathHistory
    and
    OutputFilesPathHistory
    and
    VideoFilesPath

5. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Just remember if you accidentally FUBAR your Windows registry that neither Slysoft nor Elaborate Bytes accepts any responsibility.