• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clear files

BBill

How do I clear the top menu where it says DVD video files ie; E:/VIDEO_TS C:/Documents and settings

Me, too.

I'd like to find out how to do this, too. Not a big deal, but somewhat annoying in that the menu shows everywhere you've ever gone for as long as you've had the program installed to try and pick up a video file to burn. And the list keeps getting longer with most, if not all, of the locations being irrelavent any more.

I suppose that I could completely uninstall and reinstall it to clear this history, telling CloneDVD not to keep any previous info, but that's a pain.

Just a minor annoyance in an otherwise outstanding piece of software!!

Doing a little digging it appears that information is stored in the registry. I don't know if an uninstall/reinstall will wipe that or not.

If you're comfortable with regedit you can wipe it that way. If you're not regedit savvy I would recommend living with it unless Sluysoft releases an official method.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Elaborate Byes/CloneDVD2/
InputFilesPathHistory
and
OutputFilesPathHistory
and
VideoFilesPath

Just remember if you accidentally FUBAR your Windows registry that neither Slysoft nor Elaborate Bytes accepts any responsibility.

Back