• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clash of titans

mukooh

region north america rip to destop as iso

38.2 gig reduced to 16.3 movie only bd rebuilder

used anydvd hd 6680

ripping now to bd25 disc with image burn - disc completed

playing on sony bdp n460 15 minutes into movie - no cinavia

Last edited:
We only want to know about discs that do have it on. Clash of the Titans is already known to be Cinavia free

which is the correct main movie track? 00101.mpls (1h48m) or 00100.mpls (1h46m) ?
thanks

I believe you want 00100.mpls. 106 min is the running time on the back of the case. I think the 108 min playlist is the alternate ending, which I thought was dumb, it looked like they didn't finish all the CGI for it, so it looked all weird. It could also be the Maximum Movie mode-type playlist as well. But its not an actual Maximum Movie Mode, its kind of like a watered-down version of it(according the highdefdigest).

Edit: Yup, its the directors commentary type playlist. I stuck it in to take a look.

Last edited:
Back