• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clarification Regarding AACS MKB4 and BD+

mick2006

Before I pop one of these newer discs into my drives, will BD+ and/or AACS MKB4 HD DVD discs take away my ability to rip future discs? I have read the thread telling us to stay away from the new Blu Ray discs but I haven't seen yet any confirmation that putting one of these discs into our BD drives will disable the drive in some way to keeping us from ripping future BD discs. And what about new HD DVD discs with AACS MKB4? Will popping one of these discs into our xbox add on drives prohibit future ripping?

I've had the new Troy (Blu-ray) and surf's up in my drive, and with the latest verson of Anydvd HD can still rip older discs that don't have MKB4 on them

Back