• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia

Rob Valentino

So i am using the most up to date ANYDVD HD and CloneBD, i have the boxes checked for Prevent Player Software from detecting Cinavia and Remove Cinavia watermark from CloneBD audio stream during copy. However my blu ray copies are still getting the Cinavia warning on my Sony blu ray player and auto keeps muting. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Are you sure you checked the last one for removing Cinavia in CloneBD?

upload_2021-12-30_23-36-59.png

Which movie? DVD I guess. Just provide as much information possible so @James can have a look.

Enabling those checkboxes in anydvd alone isn't enough. You still need to use CloneBD to do the disc processing AND you need to downscale audio (to 5.1 maximum) and it will come at a cost to audio quality. There will be a noticeable speedup/slowdown effect to the background audio.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ok I didn't downscale the audio I'll try that tomorrow, thanks.

I think the anydvd icon in your system tray (bottom right corner of the screen) turns a purplish/pink color if your doing it right, that color change might only be used if you're using a software poster that detected cinavia (not the case here). I'm not sure on that, i do know you need to downscale the audio.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back