• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia

Bob Bryant

. I like burning to regular DVD but my players are Sony 4K blu ray players. I get the Cinavia protection all the time. Do you know if this will be corrected in the future. Do you know of any players that will upgrade to the 4K format and do not support Blu Ray just DVDs or am I stuck watching them on my older players or watching them on my computer?

. I like burning to regular DVD but my players are Sony 4K blu ray players. I get the Cinavia protection all the time. Do you know if this will be corrected in the future. Do you know of any players that will upgrade to the 4K format and do not support Blu Ray just DVDs or am I stuck watching them on my older players or watching them on my computer?
Cinavia removal at this time is strictly for Bluray. The easiest way around Cinavia for DVDs is an upscaling DVD player. Only run about $50 for a good one.

All of the up scaling 4K players include Blu Ray. Can you recommend any up scaling 4K DVD players without Blu Ray. The reason I'm asking is I just can't find them. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

That's because they don't exist. 4k is an upgrade to Blu-ray. Upgrading dvd to 4k would probably cause nothing but visual pixelation issues.

Are there any DVD players that will not pick Cinavia protection made this year or after February of 2012? Can you recommend a player that works the 1080 resolution?

Certain dvd's that don't contain Cinavia protection are upgraded to 4K without pixelation issues just fine. So it does work. The Cinavia protection is the problem

Sure, that'll be any model you want. Cinavia detection is not a part of the DVD standard. NO DVD only player is required to detect, even brand new ones you buy today and got released yesterday. Though to be on the safe side, I'd avoid Sony models. They're one of the main backers of cinavia.

Yes that is part of my problem Sony. Just on a personal basis could you recommend any new DVD only players that would be good to try out.

Yes that is part of my problem Sony. Just on a personal basis could you recommend any new DVD only players that would be good to try out.
I have the Sony DVPSR510H, excellent player, around $45 at Bestbuy.

Back