• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cinavia

I think it is easier(better) if anydvd shows a pop up or shows in the status windows if the disc(dvd or bluray) has cinavia.

I don't believe that AnyDVD knows, or cares, if a disc has Cinavia.

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath, the chances of that are almost none. Removing cinavia requires some form of audio recoding. That is beyond the scope of what anydvd is designed to do. It's not that hard to know, just look for the logo on the packaging

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

That is why I "asked" indirectly for that. If anydvd do that in the future, we can save time before copy a bluray

anydvd doesn't know, as it would need to decode the audio to detect it.
but clonebd has an audio watermark detector.

Use a SOFTWARE player with AnyDVD running and it will play it. Or use a Bluray hardware player built before 2012. Better still, use a DVD player, the vast majority of them do not detect Cinavia.

Awesome, maybe I can get Doc Brown to give me a ride back to 1985 in his DeLorean. I would hate to expect software I have bought and paid for, to keep working just like it did up until a week ago. Cinavia it's friggin software, defeat it! WTF!?

Awesome, maybe I can get Doc Brown to give me a ride back to 1985 in his DeLorean. I would hate to expect software I have bought and paid for, to keep working just like it did up until a week ago. Cinavia it's friggin software, defeat it! WTF!?
AnyDVD does still work as it always has, even the same as it did a week ago. Cinavia isn't software, it's a watermark throughout the whole audio track so it's not the same as removing a disc encryption.

AnyDVD does still work as it always has, even the same as it did a week ago. Cinavia isn't software, it's a watermark throughout the whole audio track so it's not the same as removing a disc encryption.

Exactly.
While Cinavia is a form of DRM - it's not a form of copy-protection.
The original and the copy will both have perfect Cinavia in the audio. :)
A movie you do a cheap boot of in a theater will also have Cinavia.

AnyDVD is not equipped to decode entire audio tracks to isolate the Cinavia watermark.
Upcoming Slysoft products (CloneDB) however, will be looking at this. (of course).
Cinavia is "mostly" found on Blu-Rays - not so much on DVD's

-W

Exactly.
While Cinavia is a form of DRM - it's not a form of copy-protection.
The original and the copy will both have perfect Cinavia in the audio. :)
A movie you do a cheap boot of in a theater will also have Cinavia.

AnyDVD is not equipped to decode entire audio tracks to isolate the Cinavia watermark.
Upcoming Slysoft products (CloneDB) however, will be looking at this. (of course).
Cinavia is "mostly" found on Blu-Rays - not so much on DVD's

-W

Understood, thanks for the explanation guys.

Exactly it's part of the Media your ripping, I agree with you has I start a tread a few months ago and did some digging, it's not the point if it's in the Audio, it's the fact that it should remove the watermark because it's part of the software Slysoft is offering. If Slysoft is "still working" on something to combat this new watermark that they mention to torrentfreak in their article last year, then they should put in bold writing:

"Warning are software can only remove the copy protection and noting else"

and maybe just then people would press Ctrl+W and move on to something else. If I don't see progress sometime after this year in Cinavia's watermark, I'll just move onto something else like DVD Ranger, witch by the way can remove what Slysoft seems to be ignoring for way to long!

Also for the record just stop tell people about DVD Players before 2012 because no one is going to listen to such foolishness, seriously though listen to yourself, go purchase a old Blu-ray before 2012, there's no reason Slysoft can't man-up and get their stuff together, guest that's what happens after you have a fine of $30.000 dollars hanging over your head.

"Cinavia is "mostly" found on Blu-Rays - not so much on DVD's"

Sorry to crap all over your remark, but your wrong, here's the titles for DVDs that I had over the course of six weeks with Cinavia's watermark. Hope Slysoft do manage to get Clone db out the door before Q1 2015 because about that time you'll be looking at a good handful of titles supporting Cinavia's watermark, point more time and work.

A Million Ways to Die in the West
Neighbors
Endless Love

PhoneyVirus

Last edited:
If I don't see progress sometime after this year in Cinavia's watermark, I'll just move onto something else like "DVD Ranger", witch by the way can remove what Slysoft seems to be ignoring for way to long!
Hmm, well good luck with that.

Also for the record just stop tell people about DVD Players before 2012 because no one is going to listen to such foolishness, seriously though listen to yourself, go purchase a old Blu-ray before 2012, there's no reason Slysoft can't man-up and get their stuff together, guest that's what happens after you have a fine of $30.000 dollars hanging over your head.
Your statement is foolishness. There are plenty of Bluray players out there made before 2012. In addition to that, you were talking about a DVD, so how about playing your DVD on a DVD player. No Cinavia detection.

"Cinavia is "mostly" found on Blu-Rays - not so much on DVD's"

Sorry to crap all over your remark, but your wrong, here's the titles for DVDs that I had over the course of six weeks with Cinavia's watermark. Hope Slysoft do manage to get Clone db out the door before Q1 2015 because about that time you'll be looking at a good handful of titles supporting Cinavia's watermark, point more time and work.

A Million Ways to Die in the West
Neighbors
Endless Love
There are MANY more Blurays with Cinavia than DVDs...by far. The fact that you don't like it, or believe it, doesn't stop it from being the truth.

they should put in bold writing:
"Warning are software can only remove the copy protection and noting else"
and
I'll just move onto something else like DVD Ranger,

As it stands now - AnyDVD only claims to remove copy protection. It does not claim to remove anything else.
You don't just need an old player - Most all DVD players will not detect Cinavia either.
The other method is to use an HTPC and software player for Blu-Ray - AnyDVD can patch software players to not detect Cinavia.
As for "moving on" to DVD Ranger - better called CinEx HD Cinavia remover?
If it actually works, you'd need to use it after using AnyDVD, because it only deals with Cinavia not copy-protections.
From their own site:
Important!
AnyDVD HD is required for original Blu-ray source.

So you know they like Slysoft at least. :)

-W

Last edited:
Back