• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia warning

calcu007

I didn't receive a warning about the movie contaning Cinavia. When CLoneBD was supposed to warn me? Before copy or during? The movie is Predestination

I think that the only for sure way to know is to play the movie in PowerDVD or some other blu-ray player, and if the red fox in your sistray turns purple, then you know it is Cinavia protected. CloneBD is not a decryption program and will never tell you if Cinavia is on the disc.

az_raiden

Actually CloneBD will tell you, but you have to play back the title inside CloneBD for it to tell you if it has Cinavia. So far every title that I own that has Cinavia has been flagged withing a few seconds when playing back inside CloneBD

I think that the only for sure way to know is to play the movie in PowerDVD or some other blu-ray player, and if the red fox in your sistray turns purple, then you know it is Cinavia protected. CloneBD is not a decryption program and will never tell you if Cinavia is on the disc.

az_raiden

The purple fox does not necessarily mean that the particular disc is Cinavia protected. The player is looking for the Cinavia signal if the fox turns purple in the systray, and in such a case, AnyDVD fools the playback software (even if the particular disc is not Cinavia protected). :eek:

I think that the only for sure way to know is to play the movie in PowerDVD or some other blu-ray player, and if the red fox in your sistray turns purple, then you know it is Cinavia protected.
No, you don't.

CloneBD is not a decryption program and will never tell you if Cinavia is on the disc.
It already tells you. Surprise.

Actually CloneBD will tell you, but you have to play back the title inside CloneBD for it to tell you if it has Cinavia. So far every title that I own that has Cinavia has been flagged withing a few seconds when playing back inside CloneBD

Now I saw the warning. It is how you said. I have to play back the title inside CloneBD.

I didn't buy CloneBD yet, but I'm almost thinking that the Cinavia check feature is almost worth the purchase price in itself!

I didn't buy CloneBD yet, but I'm almost thinking that the Cinavia check feature is almost worth the purchase price in itself!

And you don't even have to buy it to try the Cinavia check feature.

And you don't even have to buy it to try the Cinavia check feature.

I was trying to work that out, then finally cottoned on that it's a watermarked try-out, not a time-limited thing! I should RTFM... So now I see what you mean :) OK that's pretty cool actually.

Back