• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia removal question

TomTiddler

Does the tray icon turn purple only when Cinavia is detected?

Cinavia Removal from DVD

Can Clone BD be used to remove Cinavia from a DVD? Or a DVD iso?

CloneBD itself will never get the power to remove cinavia. It's a 100% legal software application and adding the power to remove cinavia would change that and endanger sales. Cinavia removal will stay with anydvd. The same will likely be applied to clonedvd if they choose to update anydvd to add DVD cinavia removal support.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Where exactly Is this Cinavia Warning in Clone BD?

No. Bert will tell you during preview play, if Cinavia is detected.

Just spent over three hours trying to back up Spiderman2 (full disc copy)and only got Cinvia errors on playback, halfway through the movie. This could have saved me three plus hours wasted on another failure! Does this feature have to be turned on?

Thank You

Yes, in anydvd and in CloneBD you need to select 'convert HD audio to ac3' the preview in CloneBD only warns that cinavia is detected, it doesn't remove it.

Thank you for the reply and information

Yes, in anydvd and in CloneBD you need to select 'convert HD audio to ac3' the preview in CloneBD only warns that cinavia is detected, it doesn't remove it.

I notice this Cinavia occurs with Sony movies. So this means that Any DVD HD still can't fix this problem although, I read on another video forum, that it had been solved in AnyDVD HD and Clone BD (except for some audio effects). I wish there was a way to know before starting such a long 3-4 hour process so I could do those at a later date, if the problem is ever solved. They keep wanting you to send log files and I do, but the whole process takes so long, that it's literally an ordeal.

I am currently backing up a cinavia infected disc using both programs and everything selcted ... Only thing is the disc is already a backup with the cinavia on it since I have a pre cinavia blu ray player and never had to worry about that... But the player is on its last leg so this disc will not be playable with a new player ... I am about 25 minutes into the burn process and have not seen the fox turn purple or bert tell me thier is cinavia on it? Does this feature not work if its already a backed up disc? That would be a great addition or update if infact its bypassing the fix because its already a copy.....

If you load a disc into CloneBD then go into the preview screen you then select the video and audio track you intend to keep and tell CloneBD to play it. If it has Cinavia a message will pop up within a few seconds to notify you it has Cinavia.

CloneBD will only remove Cinavia if you have the option turned on inside AnyDVD HD and the disc has Cinavia. So if you don't turn the option on the fox won't turn purple, and it works with discs I've already ripped to harddrive

Back