• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia and DVDs

Tpr Jeff

I have a question regarding Cinavia and DVDs. I burn only to DVDs, not Blu Ray. When I play a burned DVD on one of my Blu Ray players, the Cinavia warning window pops up after 15 to 20 minutes. This does not occur when I play the same disc on a non-Blu Ray player. My question, is there a provision within AnyDVD that would eliminate Cinavia for DVDs? Thank you in advance.

Not at present. And removing Cinavia also distorts the movie's audio track a bit.
Best answer is to play your DVDs on your DVD player. OR use an HTPC with AnyDVD running.
This because AnyDVD has an option for it to disable all Cinavia detection in popular software players.
-W

Thank you the quick reply. Could you explain HTPC please?

Back