• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Chronicles Of Narnia:Prince Caspian R1

Why are you providing a log file of
REST_STOP_2_DONT_LOOK_BACK ?
I posted that but I will say it again..what about the latest log file I sent in? I don't want everyone pissed off at me are the the filters all gone??
also I did mention I managed to copy it to my Hard drive after that I removed the filters

are the the filters all gone??

Drinklyeanddie seemed to indicate that they were.

also I did mention I managed to copy it to my Hard drive after that I removed the filters

Yes, but you also indicated playback issues.

Consequently, you may need to re-rip after removing the unwanted filters from your registry.

And when you test playback, don't test with individual .vob files. Select the "video_ts.ifo" file as the source.

Last edited:
I posted that but I will say it again..what about the latest log file I sent in? I don't want everyone pissed off at me are the the filters all gone??

Yes, they are gone...

Now that you have removed the problematic filters and rebooted please create a new log file from the Prince Caspian disc and try ripping it to your HDD and seeing if it is successful. As noted in earlier in this thread you might have to wait ~7-8 minutes for AnyDVD to complete scanning the disc upon inserting it in your drive before you can begin copying the disc. When it is ready then use the AnyDVD ripper Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... method and rip the disc to your HDD. Once that is complete then import the files from your HDD into 1-Click.

...also I did mention I managed to copy it to my Hard drive after that I removed the filters

So you did manage to copy it once the filters were removed. Thank you for the update. See? Those filters really can mean the difference between success and failure.

As Webslinger noted, check the playback. Since this disc has yet to be released few people have had a chance to actually rip this disc let alone playback the backup they made.

Drinklyeanddie seemed to indicate that they were.

And when you test playback, don't test with individual .vob files. Select the "video_ts.ifo" file as the source.

I test by using the burnt disc

So you did manage to copy it once the filters were removed.

No. Dee_ni_al ripped to hard drive. Then ("after that") Dee_ni_al removed the offending filters. Then Dee_ni_al expressed a playback issue with a burnt disc.

Filters should be removed before ripping.

Last edited:
I test by using the burnt disc

You need to rip again.

Now that you've removed the filters,

1. Select the "default" button in Anydvd. Click "ok".

2. Select "rip video dvd to harddisk"

3. Test playback from your hard drive before burning. Test the ripped files. Run a dvd software playback program. Select the "video_ts.ifo" file as the source. Are you experiencing playback issues with the ripped files from your hard drive?

Last edited:
No. Dee_ni_al ripped to hard drive. Then ("after that") Dee_ni_al removed the offending filters. Then Dee_ni_al expressed a playback issue with a burnt disc.

Filters should be removed before ripping.

Thanks. Somehow I read that as being in the opposite order.

I had to do some other things but I was making a copy via 1click OK then I decided to make a log file to send it in and it opened a create log file window a while afterward so I canceled and deleted ripped file and did some things I need to get done. Now to defrag and then re-boot and I will do it using 1click now I know it works and I will send in the log to you

and I will do it using 1click

Ensure that you're using the latest version of 1-Click. Visit 1-Click's website.

If you're using the original disc as the source,

1. Enable CPRX in 1-Click.

2. Disable "remove copy protection based on unreadable sectors" in Anydvd.

I couldn't find the error correction in anydvd, so I tried to do it again in 1Click and it said 95% compression was needed so I ripped to hard drive and then used 1click to compress and burn and I got the same results as the first time I made a copy...now I have found the error correction check box and have unchecked it and now I will finish with 1Click and see if I can do it that way because if I have to rip to hard drive then compress and recode then burn it makes another step in there that takes time, and I prefer 2 steps versus 3 steps
also I clicked to create a log but when I went to get it , I couldn't find it as it wasn't there where all the other ones were..I will try again on my next attempt, I will keep you posted

after changing the error correction processes, 1Click now says it needs100% compression...is that even possible??? so after all this interaction and changes I am worse off than when I started - then it only required 95% compression it also says I need to activate error correction which I have already done (twice now), but I click OK anyway
:bang::mad::confused:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_PRC0NNW1.zip
    9 KB · Views: 3
when I use the error correction in AnyDVD it says I need 95% compression, when I use the error correction in 1Click it says I need 100% compression..after ripping to hard drive using AnyDVD and then using 1Click to compress and burn said it need 34% compression..so it seems that 1Click is the culprit
:bang:

when I use the error correction in AnyDVD it says I need 95% compression, when I use the error correction in 1Click it says I need 100% compression..after ripping to hard drive using AnyDVD and then using 1Click to compress and burn said it need 34% compression..so it seems that 1Click is the culprit

To me, this does seem like a 1-Click issue. Post about your 1-Click issue in 1-Click's forum: http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/

If you do the following steps, and if playback is fine, then it's not an Anydvd issue:

1. Select the "default" button in Anydvd. Click "ok".

2. Select "rip video dvd to harddisk"

3. Test playback from your hard drive before burning. Test the ripped files. Run a dvd software playback program. Select the "video_ts.ifo" file as the source. Are you experiencing playback issues with the ripped files from your hard drive?

I am wondering why after deleting those filters, every time I start my computer I get a a window saying your system has recovered from a serious....today I got two, one right after the other, and after computer left alone for several hours then I have gotten a blue screen several times, I have not installed anything new other than the new Iclick pro, bit I was getting system recovery notice before installing that, it all started after I got rid of those filters the error code was
BCCode : 24 BCP1 : 001902FE BCP2 : F78E6840 BCP3 : F78E653C
BCP4 : F7B45AE8 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 768_1

I have one suggestion... You already removed the InCD filters. You should also remove the program, itself. InCDsrv.exe is still a running process. Either uninstall Nero[/i] and then reinstall without InCD selected or if you can then run the Nero uninstaller and just remove InCD.

That should not be causing any errors, however. Other people have removed the filters we recommended without encountering problems.

Back