• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Chronicles Of Narnia:Prince Caspian R1

Dee_ni_al

n one computer it said would have to compress 95% - on 2nd computer it scanned (really long time and gave all the info but neither 1click pro or Nero 7 Enhanced could recognize the disc as being there 3 other discs word just fine
I am attaching the log for this

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_PRC0NNW1.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Remove this junk

AFS2K (system32\drivers\AFS2K.sys), Version: 3.1.20.0 (3.1.20.0)
Company: Oak Technology Inc.
Product: AFS
Copyright: Copyright (C) Oak Technology Inc.
Description: Audio File System
FileVersion: 3.1.20.1064
ProductVersion: 3.1.20.7(1064)
PrivateBuild: 3.1.20.7(1064)
SpecialBuild: Windows 2000/XP free build.

Cdr4_xp (system32\drivers\Cdr4_xp.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDR4 CD and DVD Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

MxlW2k (system32\drivers\MxlW2k.sys), Version: 1.0.1.109 (1.0.1.109)
Company: MusicMatch, Inc.
Product: MusicMatch Access Layer
Copyright: Copyright © 2000 MusicMatch, Inc.
Description: MusicMatch Access Layer KMD
FileVersion: 1.0.1.109
ProductVersion: 1.0.1.109

INCDPASS (system32\drivers\InCDPass.sys), Version: 5.5.3.1 (5.5.3.1)
Company: Nero AG
Product: InCD
Copyright: Copyright 2007 Nero AG and its licensors
Description: Ahead RW Filter Driver
Trademarks: InCD is a trademark of Nero AG
FileVersion: 5, 5, 3, 1
ProductVersion: 5, 5, 3, 1

incdrm (system32\drivers\InCDRm.sys), Version: 5.5.3.1 (5.5.3.1)
Company: Nero AG
Product: InCD Reader
Copyright: Copyright 2007 Nero AG and its licensors
Description: Nero MRW Filter Driver
Trademarks: InCD is a trademark of Nero AG
FileVersion: 5, 5, 3, 1
ProductVersion: 5, 5, 3, 1

cdralw2k (system32\drivers\cdralw2k.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDRAL Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

All of this stuff needs to go. I'm surprised your computer can read anything.

1. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15536 to see what you need to do

2. Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar, and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want. This is an important step if the original disc contains structural protection.

Anydvd handles this disc perfectly fine.

Last edited:
As Webslinger noted, remove those filters.

AnyDVD should handle this release just fine. One user reported on this a few days ago. It took ~7.5 minutes for the disc to be scanned on a Intel Pentium 4 system but it was successful and once the scanning was complete it could be ripped.

Use the method that Webslinger instructed.

in past driver removal had NO EFFECT !!!

I have been through this before about uninstalling programs to get 1 disc copied while hundreds of others work fine in system as is, and when a new update comes out it then seems to work (without the driver removal).
I have deleted all the programs in the past using removal tool suggested and still couldn't copy, till newer version came out, so I am not going down that road again. in the log I sent, the errors seem more important/relevant that what my system is comprised of. All 3 of my computers work fine. yet none will handle this disc and the vista one doesn't have any of the programs you suggest removing, all of which seems to say driver removal not THE answer, update is. as I finish this I see that the rip to harddrive has worked not to try to put to disc
Just for fun, here is the info via slyfox that was given when drive loaded up

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.4.8.5)
MEMOREX DVD+-RAM 525G V1 G.01 06/11/10
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1901456 sectors (3713 MBytes)
Total size: 3737872 sectors (7300 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: PRC0NNW1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 6 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I don't understand I don't have any Sonic Solutions in my puter:disagree:

I have been through this before about uninstalling programs to get 1 disc copied while hundreds of others work fine in system as is

It doesn't matter if you believe removal has no effect. It doesn't matter if you've copied hundreds of dvds. Decrypting a dvd properly on the fly, especially one with structural protection can be affected negatively by having those filters installed. And 1-Click's website also notes conflicts with packet writing software. And you claim to be using 1-Click.

Moreover, the lastest 1-Click update requires that "remove copy protection based on unreadable sectors" be disabled in Anydvd and that CPRx needs to be enabled.

Quite frankly, this is the second time you've posted a zip file with packet writing software installed. In addition Incd is also installed on top of that.

I can't speak for Drinklyeanddie or other forum users, but if I see you post an Anydvd log .zip file with that stuff again, I'm just going to ignore your problem. I shouldn't have to keep pointing this issue out to you. And I have before. Use imgburn to remove those entries from your registry.

I have deleted all the programs in the past using removal tool suggested and still couldn't copy

Not properly you haven't.

All 3 of my computers work fine.

The problem is on your end. It wouldn't surprise me at all if you have all that junk gumming up your registry on all 3 systems either.

Nero Recode always requires "rip video dvd to harddisk" when using discs containing structural protection. Click https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992, and read fully.

Anydvd handles this title perfectly fine, and if you're waiting for an update to fix whatever issue it is that you're having, you're going to be waiting an eternity.

Last edited:
I don't understand I don't have any Sonic Solutions in my puter

Those filters and drivers are on your system. It doesn't matter if you think you don't have Sonic software on your system (you could have uninstalled a program, and those filters could have remained; another program may have also installed them). Anydvd's zip file doesn't lie.

Last edited:
Third party prorgrams can install filters such as Sonic and Arcsoft ones. You don't have to have knowingly installed a specific program to have them installed and they can come pre-installed with software on a system.

Remove the listed filters as per the instructions Webslinger noted. If you don't remove them then that makes trying to troubleshoot a problem very difficult if not impossible. It's not like you only have 1 known problematic filter installed. You have six of them installed.

This disc is fairly complex in its protection and takes AnyDVD a bit of time to scan. It makes no sense to "gum up the works" by throwing hurdles in the way such as filters that are known to have the ability to cause read errors and other issues when backing up discs.

I'll politely as you to remove those filters and follow the advice that has been given so far. If you don't wish to remove them then that's your choice and it will be my choice to withdraw from offering any further assistance.

well it did copy to HD although the structure seems a tad scrambled(the order of things) on playback, but it works
as far as sonic is concerned I have never knowingly installed that program, I built this computer and I installed all the programs and that was not one of them

>>I have deleted all the programs in the past using removal tool suggested and still couldn't copy
Not properly you haven't.<<
the tool removed all the filters it said it did and those programs didn't work after that, yet I still couldn't copy one of the Saw movies I had to wait for a slysoft updateand the previous instance that was referred to was well over a year ago and I had the Roxio in-cd...different time different system....sorry for so much confusion..maybe slysoft should list programs and filters that are not compatible with it...was that a negative reference to 1Click I read in previous reply???
I will remove all the filters ONCE AGAIN:bang:

the last problem I also sent the info file and nobody even referred to it I was just pointed to the beta version of current version now out

what does the musicmatch one have to do with anything??

I have once again removed them all I just remembered I reformatted all HDs and reinstalled everything since I sent the previous one that had all those filters in it.
Now I am attaching new log file are they gone as it was implied I didn't do it correctly last time

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_REST_STOP_2_DONT_LOOK_BACK.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 2
The tool removed all the filters it said it did and those programs didn't work after that, yet I still couldn't copy one of the Saw movies I had to wait for a slysoft update and the previous instance that was referred to was well over a year ago and I had the Roxio in-cd...different time different system.... the last problem I also sent the info file and nobody even referred to it I was just pointed to the beta version of current version now out

Since this title isn't even released yet, there's no way to tell what's at fault in your system and what could be an AnyDVD issue for sure - so all people can do is suggest you remove all the bad filters and hope. (The infamous SawIII incident was an isolated fustercluck all of it's own, not relevent today.)

I have one of the most "software naked" systems on this board that I use for testing strange titles, as well as 100% track record for "guessing" when it's just a bad DVD or an AnyDVD update issue. (Leatherheads and Zohan come to mind as my recent "first calls")

So when it releases... I'll give my report with an attached logfile.

-W

Since this title isn't even released yet, there's no way to tell what's at fault in your system and what could be an AnyDVD issue for sure - so all people can do is suggest you remove all the bad filters and hope. (The infamous SawIII incident was an isolated fustercluck all of it's own, not relevent today.)

I have one of the most "software naked" systems on this board that I use for testing strange titles, as well as 100% track record for "guessing" when it's just a bad DVD or an AnyDVD update issue. (Leatherheads and Zohan come to mind as my recent "first calls")

So when it releases... I'll give my report with an attached logfile.

-W

what about the latest log file I sent in? I don't want everyone pissed off at me are they gone??

I have once again removed them all I just remembered I reformatted all HDs and reinstalled everything since I sent the previous one that had all those filters in it.
Now I am attaching new log file are they gone as it was implied I didn't do it correctly last time

Why are you providing a log file of
REST_STOP_2_DONT_LOOK_BACK ?

was that a negative reference to 1Click I read in previous reply???

No. I was telling you how to use the program properly.
Ensure that you're using the latest version of 1-Click.

1. Enable CPRX in 1-Click.

2. Disable "remove copy protection based on unreadable sectors" in Anydvd.

Otherwise, click the "default" button in Anydvd, and use "rip video dvd to harddisk" from Anydvd, especially if you're using Nero.

If you're going to test playback, don't test with individual .vob files. Select the "video_ts.ifo" file as the source.

Last edited:

The implication wasn't that you made the logs incorrectly. The issue was that you have bad filters installed and apparently Webslinger has recommended that you remove some if not all of them in the past.

You may wish to think that just because you have copied many movies while they were installed that they cannot possibly cause a problem but, in fact, they can. On more than one occasion having someone do nothing more than remove problematic 1 filter has made the difference between a successful backup and being unable to make a backup.

To answer one question, the MusicMatch filter may have been part of the ripping or burning abilities of MusicMatch. I'm honestly not sure what its purpose was but do a quick web search and you'll find plentiful hits discussing it causing problems. There's even reference to this driver on the Microsoft support site.

Now that you have removed the problematic filters and rebooted please create a new log file from the Prince Caspian disc and try ripping it to your HDD and seeing if it is successful. As noted in earlier in this thread you might have to wait ~7-8 minutes for AnyDVD to complete scanning the disc upon inserting it in your drive before you can begin copying the disc. When it is ready then use the AnyDVD ripper Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... method and rip the disc to your HDD. Once that is complete then import the files from your HDD into 1-Click.

Actually, there is a way to tell. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=148590&postcount=5

Anydvd handles this disc perfectly fine.

Apparantly so at 1st glance.... but that record long analysis gives me just a moment of pause, and a wish to examinine it closely.

As soon as I pop it into my virginal unsullied machine and use the AnyDVD ripper on it... and examine the rip... I'll pronounce it's doom - for good or for ill. :)

-W (climbs off ivory tower and heads to bed)

Back