• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Child 44

The Correct Title is 25

Put disc in DVD player that displays title being played. It show 25 as the title.

The correct title set is 25 for DVD for Movie only. To confirm put the Dvd in and play with PowerDVD and click on information while the DVD is playing. :)

The correct title set is 25 for DVD for Movie only. To confirm put the Dvd in and play with PowerDVD and click on information while the DVD is playing. :)

That's only true stand alone.
With AnyDVD running now (latest new beta) - it's 27 that plays.

-W

Still not getting there: Child 44

I thought I knew what you meant about titles 32 and 33, but I guess I don't. I went to the window and scrolled down to 32 and 33 and unchecked both of them. That did nothing. Still trying.

I thought I knew what you meant about titles 32 and 33, but I guess I don't. I went to the window and scrolled down to 32 and 33 and unchecked both of them. That did nothing. Still trying.

Download the new beta - all will be normal.

-W

Back