• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Child 44

smooth123

Has anyone had a problem with Any DVD burning the movie Child 44? Everything is fine until it starts to burn movie to my hard drive. A window open and reads that it can't get access to this device. All the other movies burned. I have latest version7.6.2.0.:bowdown:

Confirmed - Not WOrking

Current AnyDVD will not rip this DVD to hard Disk.
Logfile attached.

-W

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_G_Child 44.ziplog
    997.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
has anyone had a problem with any dvd burning the movie child 44? Everything is fine until it starts to burn movie to my hard drive. A window open and reads that it can't get access to this device. All the other movies burned. I have latest version7.6.2.0.:bowdown:

child 44 errored out at 3% so i went to burn without previews 1 then 2 then finally 3 and it copied. The 3rd one down if you know what i mean. I also have a problem with a little chaos, copys 100% and quits/ cant read

Uncheck everything else and use Title 20 seems to work.

I unchecked everything and just kept going through the titles. All failed until I got to title 20 and that seems to be working.... Take about an hour.

Both Titles 20, 24 and 26 are for the visually impaired or maybe it is because I set the audio for only 2-channel. But these titles play with the visually impaired narrative over the sound track.

Trying title 28, with both 2 and 6 audio channels.....

Title 25 - worked perfectly, burned to ISO image file, mounted the via virtual drive, plays on PowerDVD 14. AnyDVD-HD 7.6.2.0 & CloneDVD 2.9.3.0

Thank you bob2nd.

Last edited:
My "Real" DVD Player says its Title 25

Put disc in DVD player that displays title being played. It show 25 as the title.

AnyDVD rip to harddisk wants to create 39gb DVD Directory.
I used DVDShrink to rip just title 25.

Then you need to provide a logfile so the protection doing that can be removed and the disc can be fully supported.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Click off titles 32 and 33. The 2 hour 17 minute title is the good one.
THANKS!!! I used clonedvd and unchecked 32 and 33 THIS WORKED.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_E_Child 44.ziplog
    1,010.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
AnyDVD rip to harddisk wants to create 39gb DVD Directory.
I used DVDShrink to rip just title 25.

I used Shrink too. Could not even open the disk. What did you do ??
EDIT: Exited AnyDVD - then it opened SLOWLY - took Title 25 with Shrink. :)
Win!
-W

Last edited:
Same difficulty: "Rip to hard drive" in AnyDVD doesn't work

I am attaching the logfile. I have never done anything except "rip to hard drive".
discussion of playlists makes no sense to me and I haven't figured out where to gain that AnyDVD knowledge (assuming it is an AnyDVD thing and not a CloneDVD thing).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_E_Child 44.ziplog
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 0
I am attaching the logfile. I have never done anything except "rip to hard drive".
discussion of playlists makes no sense to me and I haven't figured out where to gain that AnyDVD knowledge (assuming it is an AnyDVD thing and not a CloneDVD thing).

It's a CloneDVD thing.
-W

Same Problem: Won't Rip From AnyDVD 7.6.2.0

Do you (Slysoft) need another log file? Having the same issue... won't rip to HD from original DVD via AnyDVD. Gets to prox. 3% and then gives File I/O error dialog with big red 'X'. Brand new DVD.

Please try AnyDVD 7.6.2.1 and let me know, if it works now. Thank you!

WOW, now that's what I call -service-.

7.6.2.1 seems to work. I haven't played the burned DVD yet, but it ripped fine (and then burned without error in CloneDVD.)

Job well done, sir.

I have the same original issue. I discovered it while trying to use Handbrake to rip to MKV. It would fail afeter a few seconds and create a file of 3K.

So I tired to rip it using AnyDVD-HD to folder structure. I have no idea how you select a chapter in AnyDVD-HD. In any case I was able to rip to folder structure and got a video_ts folder with typical files in it totaling 7.42GB. I was STILL unable to use Handbrake to extract a movie.

I then opened that video_ts folder in DVDShrink, did a "re-author" selecting only title 27 which is what my NetFlix disk showed as the main movie. I extracted JUST that title to a folder and I was THEN able to use Handbrake to extract an MKV from it.

Wow...hope that helps someone else!

I unchecked the first 2 and it burned to hard drive. Thanks:clap::)

Back