• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Chesapeake Shores US s5d1-2, s6d1-2

Old Stinky

Seems same protection used on all four disks; AnyDVD ripped both second disks, but both disk ones failed. s5d1 might have been a rub scratch, but s6d1 is clean.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_Info_D_CHESAPEAKE_SHORES_S6D1.ziplog
    136.1 KB · Views: 2
Just because it is clean does not mean it is not a bad disc. I am not saying it is but the possibility is still there. Quality control in disc sets appears to be awful. Even in expensive sets I have had issues and cheaper sets I almost always have some sort of failure.

I know that is not particularly helpful but that is my experience. Sometimes when I have a disc that I am struggling with I can get away with instead of ripping episodes off it directly I use AnyDVD to create an image of it and then pull episodes off that.

Seems same protection used on all four disks; AnyDVD ripped both second disks, but both disk ones failed. s5d1 might have been a rub scratch, but s6d1 is clean.
A DVD+R? This is odd. Where did you buy these sets?

Why is it 'odd' that it is a DVD+R? (Not a DVD-R?)
And is the provenance of the disk a concern in a bad rip; is it because a bad press is idicated from the Logfile?
I am not practiced at reading Logfiles; what does this disc's Logfile show?

As for your question: discs were bought used from E-Bay.
Could you 'walk' me through how this helps you troubleshoot my problem?

Because dvd+r is a disc format for consumers that the data gets burned on. If this was a legitimate retail set, they would be DVD-rom where data gets pressed on them. The only exception would be video-on-demand type sales.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Why is it 'odd' that it is a DVD+R? (Not a DVD-R?)
And is the provenance of the disk a concern in a bad rip; is it because a bad press is idicated from the Logfile?
I am not practiced at reading Logfiles; what does this disc's Logfile show?

As for your question: discs were bought used from E-Bay.
Could you 'walk' me through how this helps you troubleshoot my problem?
The discs are bootlegs and not originals. Copied and burned on DVD+R. Read problems are common with bad burns.

Back