• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Chapter cutting

johan

Hi,

I seem to recall from the change logs from the cloneBD updates that there is an unresolved problem with chapter transitions (stuttering, random subtitle presentation) in certain media players. Just wanted to note that I use KODI (former XBMC) and I see the chapter issues BUT I also see them when watching the movie from the original bluray disc.

I'm not saying that there isn't anything you can do (Could be partially caused by the cloning process??) - I'm just saying that maybe the problem is (also??) in the player software?

I checked against older versions of XBMC and the chapter issues are much less visible on some of the older versions - both when watching the original disc and the cloned versions.

Best Regards Johan

Hi,

I seem to recall from the change logs from the cloneBD updates that there is an unresolved problem with chapter transitions (stuttering, random subtitle presentation) in certain media players. Just wanted to note that I use KODI (former XBMC) and I see the chapter issues BUT I also see them when watching the movie from the original bluray disc.

I'm not saying that there isn't anything you can do (Could be partially caused by the cloning process??) - I'm just saying that maybe the problem is (also??) in the player software?

I checked against older versions of XBMC and the chapter issues are much less visible on some of the older versions - both when watching the original disc and the cloned versions.

Best Regards Johan
I have to use XBMC version 12 due to limitations on my nas. I had problems with chapter cuts and video/audio sync as well. My problem was that XBMC cannot handle True HD 7.1. I had to copy using CloneBD and select core audio to solve the problem. The earlier versions of CloneBD did have a core audio bug that has now been fixed, at the expense of longer copy times.

Very interesting! Thanks a lot for your reply.

I haven't used any energy trying to understand the core audio feature. Is there any chance you can explain the feature/the consequences of using it? My aim is to get as good a quality sound as possible.

Edit: Scratch that - all I needed to do was a mouseover on the 'core audio' line - "Converts the DTS-HD signal to a DTS signal" - Got it :)

Thanks in advance

Johan

Edit: Seem to remember something about XBMC/Kodi warning users that if you don't have a DTS-HD/Dolby True HD able processor you should didable the feature. So maybe it's time I get an able processor and see if that might have an effect on the playback. Again thanks for sharing your experience.

Last edited:
Back