• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Changling BD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardzetc

Will this fix the problem I'm having copying Changling? Changling when copied at about 20 minutes in starts coming aprt, skipping and then stopping all together. There are no scratches on the original DVD what so ever, but every time I make a copy the same thing happens. Whats up?

Will this fix the problem I'm having copying Changling? Changling when copied at about 20 minutes in starts coming aprt, skipping and then stopping all together. There are no scratches on the original DVD what so ever, but every time I make a copy the same thing happens. Whats up?

Probably not.

Maybe you should open a thread and follow forum protocols in posting the required information to resolve a problem? Absolutely no one else has reported an issue with Changling so it would be difficult to expect an unknown problem to be fixed by AnyDVD HD 6.5.4.5 beta. The problem may, in fact, be your disc even if you don't see any scratches. Regardless, you've provided too little information to work with.

Refer here: Have problems? Please answer these questions before posting!.

Post all necessary information after reading the above link. AnyDVD HD log files are a necessity. A very specific explanation of the problem is necessary. A detailed error message is necessary if one occurs.

I'm moving this to it's own thread.

Last edited:
Drinklyeanddie, I see your a moderator, congrats, but don't think your a God. Remember back when you were just starting, like myself. I happen to have Anydvd HD which is what I use for all my DVD's. I only thought I was using the right area and asking an important question for me. Unlike the impersonal and some what rude reply I receive. Instead of asking me what info I may need and then direct me to whom or where I would need to go, like a fellow member and online friend might do. Far be it from me to continue to ask for help, thank you for showing me the goodness and friendship that resides within this forum.

yon need to post your log as requested. without it nobody can help you.

Maybe you misinterpreted what he was saying as I don't see anything he said as coming across as rude or unhelpful, he just stated what you should have done and the reasons why and pointed you to the trouble shooting thread

Last edited:
If you choose not to post the information needed to help you and then take an attitude when someone asks you to post that information, you will find that you will get no help here at all. No one's going to hand hold you. People are willing to help those that are willing to receive it. But if getting the information is like pulling teeth and dealing with an annoying attitude, you won't get very far. While you're at it, read my "Bad Disc?" guide and follow the steps. I don't want to hear that the disc is flawless and doesn't have scratches and is clean and couldn't possibly be bad. The simple fact that it happens ALL the time that discs are manufactured poorly. In your case, it's highly likely you have a bad disc. Follow the guide, or don't follow the guide. Your choice.

Drinklyeanddie, I see your a moderator, congrats, but don't think your a God. Remember back when you were just starting, like myself. I happen to have Anydvd HD which is what I use for all my DVD's. I only thought I was using the right area and asking an important question for me. Unlike the impersonal and some what rude reply I receive. Instead of asking me what info I may need and then direct me to whom or where I would need to go, like a fellow member and online friend might do. Far be it from me to continue to ask for help, thank you for showing me the goodness and friendship that resides within this forum.

Your personal opinion of me is irrelevant and does nothing with regard to resolving your problem. I provided a link that tells you what to do and also tells you what information to provide in order for people to help you. Instead of providing that information you replied with the above quoted text.

All forum members are expected to read the forum stickies and provide information when they experience problems. The information provided helps locate a problem so it can be resolved. You've been a member since February of 2007 so you've been in the forums for over 2 years.

If you actually wish to obtain help from someone then you will need to actually provide information.

Drinklyeanddie, I see your a moderator

So you attack him? Not too bright

congrats, but don't think your a God.

Your attitude is both unwelcome and unwanted here.

Next time either read the stickies and provide information before posting, or don't post here at all. Stop wasting our time.

I only thought I was using the right area and asking an important question for me

When I join forums, I read forum rules and all the sticky post found at the top of them before posting. You are advised to do likewise.

I typically refrain from attacking people that are trying to help me as well.

You have been banned for week. Continue to behave in the same manner, and you shall find your account banned permanently.

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

Thread closed. :policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back