• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Changing Email in SlySoft.

Fuji74

I have had slysofts software forever, When I get update info, the email is FROM: and TO: blackhole.

I don't know which email Sly has on file. I would like to change it to my isp email address.

Does anyone know how this is done, there is no login page. I don't think there ever was one. I think they use the email provided during purchase...

Fuji

Check in User CP in the upper left corner, click on that, then click on Edit your profile, it should have your on file email address that you are currently using. If different or old change it to the one you want. Looks like you have to insert your password as well, I could be wrong about that. BTW, you could also use Edit Email Address as the above takes you there anyway.

Slysoft has several email addresses but just for information blackhole@slysoft.com is an automated address and is unmonitored for incoming mail. It is only used for sending out version notifications.

Forgotten Email

Hi,

I just want to update the licence of any dvd hd, but i have forgotten the email i used during purchase / initial order. I do have my licence key, i do have my serial number but i dont have the email i used for the order! In the update form i entered my serial number and tried all emails which come to my mind but no success! I wrote two times in the contact form, but no answer, now i try here to get just any response. Is anybody out there?

How can i update my licence? How can i give you money? How can i change my email?

Best Regards
Jürgen

It is weekend mate. If you used the contact form, they will get back to you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thx for your answer.

I didn't wrote that my two tries with contact form were two weeks ago. And now we have Wednesday after the Weekend and no answer at all!

Very strange...

Solved

Hi, i got no ticket numbers!

I just filled the contact forms and that was is! Just a reply that the message was send, but without any ticket numbers.

But it's solved now. Finally I remembered the mail when i ordered the licence and with this i could change it to a new one and finally upgrade my licence.

Thanks for all answers!

Back