• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cerez4741

cerez4741

bought a new computer win 7 64 bit having trouble burning rented dvds,i have any dvd, can anyone help?

right, i was using anydvd with dvd shrink, it tells me shrink not compatable

I'm running Win 7 64 Bit Home Premium and DVDShrink works just fine on my system. Are you trying to copy directly from the original disc using DVDShrink? If you are, use AnyDVD's built-in ripper to rip to your HD and then input the resulting files/folder into DVDShrink. Because DVDShrink is old software and no longer supported, newer DVD protections, especially structural protections, make DVDShrink have problems.

An added benefit to shrinking a DVD from your HD is that your optical drive is active just long enough for AnyDVD to do a full size rip. Much less wear and tear on your optical drive.

Back