• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CDM Incompatibility with DLink DSM-750?

Golfboy13

Has anyone had a compatibility issue with a CDM PS3 mp4 file playing on a DSM-750 media player? I have converted several movies to the PS3 format and they play perfectly for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Between 1:45 and 1:50, they all freeze.

If I watch the movie on my PC, it plays fine all the way to end, so thought it was the media player. But I have other .mp4 movies encoded with other software that play fine well beyond 2 hours on the media player.

CDM is my preferred encoding tool, so would like to resolve this problem if possible. Could there be something unique with the PS3 format, or some other technical issue that Slysoft will need to address?

Any thoughts?
Thanks

Back