• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CBS News Specials/48 Hours not fetched correctly on P+

YoGriz

I've tried to download CBS News Specials/48 Hours with AS, but the program doesn't seem to be able to fetch the playlists for the show correctly. Only a few seasons show up under the 48 Hours listing with the episodes out of order, and downloading from there terminates randomly with a 'Couldn't fetch playlist' error. CBS News Specials doesn't show up when searching in-app, and when forced to show by adding to my list on the website, no episodes or seasons are fetched. Attached is a screenshot of the behavior and a log.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.1.astlog
    580.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-07-21 121537.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-21 121537.png
    678.1 KB · Views: 10
What Paramount+ plan do you have? It seems I can get all they have to offer. Search 48 hours

48 hours.jpg

Paramount+ Essentials. On the website, under CBS News Specials, it's available from Season 1 to Season 33. So there's clearly plenty missing in the app.

Paramount+ Essentials. On the website, under CBS News Specials, it's available from Season 1 to Season 33. So there's clearly plenty missing in the app.
Could be, we will check into it, maybe soon. Thanks for your log file.

I just checked their website only 2 results which show up in AS

CBS New specials 2 results.jpg

Correction: there are at least 8 seasons available on the website. Here is the link in Base64. aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucGFyYW1vdW50cGx1cy5jb20vc2hvd3MvY2JzLW5ld3Mtc3BlY2lhbHMv

Correction: there are at least 8 seasons available on the website. Here is the link in Base64. aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucGFyYW1vdW50cGx1cy5jb20vc2hvd3MvY2JzLW5ld3Mtc3BlY2lhbHMv
Okay, but that's all we get, so base 64 is not pertinent. Whatever you are looking for must be just in your region, because it doesn't exist for the rest of us. Then its missing in P+ also, so we cannot get it.

Back