• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Catching Fire issues....

jwaltman21

Could someone let me know what program they used to successfully convert Catching Fire to an MP4? Using AnyDvd HD 7.4.4.3 I have created both an ISO file and a video folder file and tried each with handbrake on a Mac and BD Rebuilder on Windows and all of them come up with either too short an encode (30 or so minutes of the movie) or an unplayable file. It is starting to drive me crazy....

FWIW there is no way to tell BD Rebuilder what MPLS to use so I am figuring that it is auto-choosing the wrong playlist.

Thanks!

Could someone let me know what program they used to successfully convert Catching Fire to an MP4? Using AnyDvd HD 7.4.4.3 I have created both an ISO file and a video folder file and tried each with handbrake on a Mac and BD Rebuilder on Windows and all of them come up with either too short an encode (30 or so minutes of the movie) or an unplayable file. It is starting to drive me crazy....

FWIW there is no way to tell BD Rebuilder what MPLS to use so I am figuring that it is auto-choosing the wrong playlist.

Thanks!

Handbrake has been having some problems with some of the newer discs (Red2, Riddick, etc). Have you tried the option change that worked with some of the other movies to see if it worked? Don't know for sure if it works the same with BD as with DVD.

The RED 2 issue with Handbrake is actually a problem with LibDVDNav. In Handbrake go to Tools > Options > Advanced > under DVD Reading check the "Disable LibDVDNav. (libdvdread will be used instead)" checkbox. Problem solved. Remember to switch it back when you're done.
Last edited by DrinkLyeAndDie; 15th December 2013 at 02:11.

Handbrake has been having some problems with some of the newer discs (Red2, Riddick, etc). Have you tried the option change that worked with some of the other movies to see if it worked? Don't know for sure if it works the same with BD as with DVD.

No dice... I guess HB is going to be shelved for a little while until they update it.

Go to Mode -> Other Movie-Only Playlist.

Ended up with the same frame with proper sound for the last 1 hr or so. So BD rebuilder withe the correct mpls (AnyDVD reports mpls 461) won't work either....

Does anyone where do MP4s or do you all do physical blurry copies?

Thanks for the continued help

if even BDRB doesn't work post in the BDRB topic. Perhaps there's something "off"

You should also post up a logfile from the original disc so the devs can take a look

I do a lot of Mp4 encoding, and sometimes have little issues with Handbrake and if i do then i use RipBot264 seems to work out in the end.

You should also post up a logfile from the original disc so the devs can take a look

Can someone please take a look? Over in the handbrake forums the devs are suggesting that the iso or video folder created by AnyDVD HD are still encryted?!?

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.4.0_Info_D_CATCHING_FIRE.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
take a closer look at one of the last posts

libdvdnav: DVD disk reports itself with Region mask 0x00fe0000. Regions: 1

libdvdnav is known to have issues with the newest discs, such as red, catching fire, you need to disable it so libdvdread gets used instead

take a closer look at one of the last posts

libdvdnav is known to have issues with the newest discs, such as red, catching fire, you need to disable it so libdvdread gets used instead

Unfortunately, tried it with the same results...

Try using the latest beta of AnyDVD HD and see if you still have the same issue

Tried again with the beta build of AnyDVD HD and the latest BD Rebuilder and I get the same thing: MP4 movie seems fine until approx halfway through and I get a stuck video frame with proper sound. Any other suggestions?!?! The only reason I keep coming back to AnyDVD is because I have tried 3 different encoders and I get failed results with each.

Thanks!

Back