• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cars Crashes

Dang them for false advertising....

"You can also convert your DVDs to other file formats, such as DivX, XviD, AVI, MP4, etc."

http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonedvd-mobile.html

DivX it is! Thanks for the response.
The DivX option is open source 4.0+, which became known as XviD after DivX made the format proprietary after 5.0. There is no difference for any DivX capable player (they are all supposed to be backwards compatible to DivX 4).

No false advertising involved :)

I'm trying to copy Cars to my iPod for a long trip for my kiddos.

Using my DVD and and ISO image of the DVD (made with CloneDVD), CloneDVD Mobile Crashes.

Attached is the log file I get from trying to make an CloneDVDMobile Ipod touch Cars video, made from the .iso copy:

Suggestons?

Attachments

• f1.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 4
This being? I'd rather not pay for the DVD twice and just DL it from iTunes; should a solution not come I suppose I'll have to though :(:bang::mad::aiee:

The best way to get your problem fixed:

1. visit http://www.slysoft.com/contact.html,

2. Select "Technical Support Clonedvdmobile" from the dropdown list

3. Click the "continue" button. Fill out the form, be sure to include the name of the DVD and send it.

Also, PM Frank with all of your issues with the DVD, please include the logs from both CloneDVDmobile and AnyDVD; they may be needed.

We know....

I'm trying to copy Cars to my iPod for a long trip for my kiddos.

Using my DVD and and ISO image of the DVD (made with CloneDVD), CloneDVD Mobile Crashes.

Attached is the log file I get from trying to make an CloneDVDMobile Ipod touch Cars video, made from the .iso copy:

Suggestons?

Beta coming very soon for this one.

MPEG 4 output?

Are any of the mobile outputs in MPEG 4 format??? (FYI, a future update would be cool if not only did it show the phone/mobile device type, but output format as well).

While .m4v seems to be having problems with CARS, I'm going to see if the MPEG-4 format works.

Thanks!

Abbreviated or not, it's the same

MPx is indeed MPEGx so wherever you see MP4 you can assume it's MPEG4.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-4_Part_14

As soon as we get done regression testing the next beta for mobile over the next days we'll be releasing it and the "Cars" issue, among others, will be fixed.

Cars still not working with yesterday's update.

6 months now? Cars still not working. Transcoder log attached. Guess I am buying it twice to get it on my iPod. Log is taken US NTSC Full screen DVD. :bang:

Attachments

• nope.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 3
I don't know which update you are talking about, as far as I can see there was no update and you certainly didn't use one.

Code:
This is Chameleon transcoder engine 0.10.3.10 [COLOR="Red"][1.7.1.6] (03/01/2011)[/COLOR]

http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_clonedvdmobile.txt said:
CloneDVD mobile Revision History

Version 1.7.2.1: 2011 03 22
- fixed bug that rejected some lifetime licenses

Version 1.7.2.0: 2011 03 21
- added support for more fields encoded DVDs
- improved audio gap detection
- added profiles for Android OS
- fixed strange field-encoding on some DVDs (e.g. Dexter)
- fixed audio issues on some audio DVDs (LPCM non-spec streams)
- fixed some more audio problems if there's no audio at the beginning
- fix: xbox AVC profile typo: resolution should read
720x404, was: 720x405
- New: Improved handling of incorrect packet headers
- New: Support for harddisks with large physical sectors (>2048 bytes)
- Change: Program responsiveness if copy procedure is paused
- Fix: Size of scrollbars with Windows 7
- fix: larger buffer to handle video portions with large frames
- improved: speed enhancements for DivX and x264
- fix: issues with some stream tags
- several minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Help is on the way....

I am confident the next beta will fix this CARs thing, world-wide, once and for all. The beta is expected this week. Look for it to arrive as a sticky.

Back