• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cars 3

wuijin

I am trying to backup Cars 3 (USA, DVD). When I first put it in, it just kept "scanning". After ejecting the disc and reinserting it a few times, it finally scanned. In CloneDVD2.3.9, while it was transcoding, I noticed dozens of spots where the "transcoded" (orange) went down to nothing, leaving the "original" (brown). Then in playback (from the harddrive, using VLC) the movie pauses in several locations. I am not sure if it was the player or the backup copy's fault. I am attaching an AnyDVD log file. Any help you can give?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.0_Info_E_CARS3.ziplog
    195.9 KB · Views: 3
So, it still took forever to scan, but it finally scanned. Then I was able to fix the issue with the transcoded feed disappearing by including both angle 1 and angle 2 in the backup.

Hmm. I did OK by just keeping Angle 1.
-W

I'm having the same issue with AnyDVD 8.2.0.0 Constant scanning. I think this has happened before and it was a matter of waiting until the AnyDVD wizards provided an update.

Back