• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Captain America

BLANCO23

hello i am giving a head up captain america can't be copy i am uploading the clonedvd and anydvd logs. i have tried with three different disc

Attachments

• clonedvd log captain america.txt
    12.7 KB · Views: 28
  • AnyDVD_6.8.8.0_Info_D_CAPTAIN_AMERICA.zip
    107.4 KB · Views: 35
Are you sure this is an original as it appears to be a single layer disc with no CSS encryption and is region free

orginal

Yes its the orginal disc if it wasn't I would not post it

Last edited:
Your whole posting history seems to consist of posts saying dvds can't be copied, you post a log, and it's region free with no css every time. No one else seems to have the problems you do or even the discs you do. You claim these are retail discs.

With no region and no css, your problems are not even AnyDVD issues. You can close AnyDVD and use CloneDVD by itself with this, or you can use ImgBurn by itself if you want.

I'd have to disagree, it's only been the most recent discs that appear to be single layer and CSS free, his early discs seem to be normal CSS encrypted discs.
I'd have to agree with a post in one of his other threads that he should maybe try buying the discs elsewhere, these discs do come across as a bit suspect. Big films like these with no encryption and only single layer does seem strange.

I've just ripped Captain America with AnyDVD/CloneDVD2, and it seems to not have any issues ripping, except it took about 1 hour to get an iso image for the movie.

I'm posting the log for the regular movie, the CloneDVD2 log, and the AnyDVD HD log for the blu ray disc as well, in case anyone is interested in what the blu ray one contains.

Note that the blu ray disc is called FROSTBITE_AC for the US.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.0_Info_F_CAPTAIN_AMERICA.zip
    582.9 KB · Views: 13
  • CAPTAIN_AMERICA_CloneDvd2.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_6.8.8.0_Info_E_FROSTBITE_AC.zip
    199.8 KB · Views: 12
copying dvds

hello i am giving a head up captain america can't be copy i am uploading the clonedvd and anydvd logs. i have tried with three different disc

You are correct sir I am also having trouble copying captain america and also zoo keeper

I've tested the regular copy of Captain America, and it plays fine, using the usual combination of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 (both with the latest versions, of course.)

If anyone is having trouble making a decent copy, please check out the stickies at the top of this Forum.

Click this link, for example.

I'm attaching copies of how to post log files or System Information for those that haven't done it yet, if you think this will help one of the mods or people like me that come on here from time to time to help resolve your problem.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 4
I was able to get a good rip of this (R1) using just AnyDVD - Period.

(I then imported that rip into my prossesor of choice)

-W

You need a new source for your DVD's - this looks like a boot to me.

-W

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.8.8.0)
SONY DVD RW DRU-V204A 1.60 SEP09,2008
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2202464 sectors (4301 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: CAPTAIN_AMERICA
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.

Video Standard: NTSC

AI scan forced, heuristic scan detected no protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 1 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I can't look at this and see it as a retail disc. The fact that it has no CSS and is region-free and a single-layer DVD just stands out too much. On top of that we've seen this before...

Sorry, BLANCO23, but we've been through this with Disneynature: Oceans and How To Train Your Dragon. Your sources for your DVDs just aren't respectable or trustworthy in my book. You should spend your money elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back