• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't rip Twilight Eclipse DVD with Anydvd 6.7.5.0

bjornh5

Hi, I still have problem copying Twilight Eclipse using Anydvd 6.7.5.0. Is there anyone that have an solution for this problem?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.5.0_Info_E_DVD_ECLIPSE.zip
    599.2 KB · Views: 7
@ bjornh5
James needs to take a look.
anydvd removed the whole dvd in your case.

Code:
2.25s: Total number of played sectors: 48

Code:
Unused Titlesets    (1...16):   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Bogus Titlesets    (1...16):   16 

Code:
ERROR: 15

also click on defaults and try again

Code:
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
<--- not recommended

Last edited:
Hi, I still have problem copying Twilight Eclipse using Anydvd 6.7.5.0. Is there anyone that have an solution for this problem?

What is the problem that you are having? It looks like this is a copy already, but I've no idea how it was made.

AnyDVD_Status

Code:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.7.5.0)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SN-S083C SB01 SB
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2017984 sectors (3941 MBytes)
Total size: 3891456 sectors (7600 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVD_ECLIPSE
[COLOR="Red"]Media is not CSS protected.[/COLOR]
Media is locked to region(s): 2!
Video Standard: PAL

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 16 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!
The version of AnyDVD you are using ( 6.7.5.0 ) is up to date.
Code:
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SN-S083C SB01 SB
Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for your optical drive. See here.

Rip speeds on DVD and Blu-Ray might be improved by MediaCodeSpeedEdit. Please see RIPLOCK.
If installed (often from Duplex Secure, Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% ), uninstall SPTD, which is the culprit for slow rips.
See here and here.

Please start again from the original disk:

This disk contains structural protection & bad sector protection. Please either use AnyDVDs 'Rip To Harddrive' function or use CloneDVD. See here for details.

Any reason why you have "aggressive I/O" enabled?

Extremely interesting. Which country is this disc from? UPC / EAN number? Amazon order link?

Please press the default button in the AnyDVD status, and then post another LOG. Thanks.

Thank you. Interesting protection on this version. I'll have to update AnyDVD for this one.

Here is a new log with "default" setting on.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.5.0_Info_E_DVD_ECLIPSE.zip
    600 KB · Views: 5
Hi I can't seem to copy my Eclipse movie either. When I use anydvd and then try to use clone dvd, nero recode or any other program the dvd gets strange. there is no data on the dvd. if I shut down the anydvd and use clone dvd the dvd has data but the dvd can't be copied because of the copy protection. the dvd is bought in sweden. using the latest versions of anydvd and clonedvd. Tell me what i'm supposed to do to send the info you need to help.

thanks.

Last edited:
Hi I can't seem to copy my Eclipse movie either. When I use anydvd and then try to use clone dvd, nero recode or any other program the dvd gets strange. there is no data on the dvd. if I shut down the anydvd and use clone dvd the dvd has data but the dvd can't be copied because of the copy protection. the dvd is bought in sweden. using the latest versions of anydvd and clonedvd. Tell me what i'm supposed to do to send the info you need to help.

thanks.
No logfile = no help. Sorry.

how do i make a logfile?

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

Back