• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't rip, copy useless

jpmccusa

I'm having problems with "Seguire Tus Pasos" --- I can't get a rip to hard disk (it stops at 79% - see attachment) and the copy I can make is defective (see other attachment). I'm also attaching a logfile.

Hope you can help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.0.0_Info_F_SEGUIRE_TUS_PASOS.zip
    77.8 KB · Views: 6
  • SeguireAAA.jpg
    SeguireAAA.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 14
  • SeguireBBB.jpg
    SeguireBBB.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 11
First thing to do would be to update to the latest beta and try again. If that still fails then I'd suggest trying it in another drive or cleaning the disc. If it still fails then get it replaced.
If AnyDVD can't rip it to the drive then I wouldn't expect DVD Decrypter to work either

Last edited:
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2146752 sectors (4192 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SEGUIRE_TUS_PASOS
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6 8!
Video Standard: NTSC

AI scan forced, heuristic scan detected no protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
RCE protection not found.

Are you sure this is a commercially pressed disk?
It's single layer and doesn't have a shred of copy protection on it.

-W

That solved it, thanks very much! The rip to hard disc had three passes, though, one repairing defective disc structure.

I appreciate all the help!

Back