• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't rip 'American Gangster'

wgregory88

I just bought AnyDVD, and American Gangster. I'm trying to put American Gangster on my IPod using Movavi Videosuite 5. First I tried to rip and convert it at the same time using MV5. Tried that twice with no luck. It seemed like it was working fine at first (using the preview button). But towards the end of the movie it slows down dramatically and doesn't complete the job.

Then I tried to rip it straight to my hard drive using AnyDVD...but I get this error message :"PS 10 VOBU 4 1990821 128 Clone6"

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.1.5)
PHILIPS CDRW/DVD SCB5265 TD17 CN0KH6046886566S00CC
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2028448 sectors (3961 MBytes)
Total size: 4056886 sectors (7923 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ASDF
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I've also attached the logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_ASDF.zip
    95.3 KB · Views: 3
DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 3.30.4.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 3.30.04a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 5.20.1.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © 2004 Sonic Solutions
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 5.20.01a

You do have some packet writing software, Sonic Solutions' Drive Letter Access, on your system, which can cause conflicts with Clonedvd, Anydvd, and other programs. If you need to drag and drop files to burn (as you would to a floppy disc), then use dvd-ram instead (and I suggest using a FAT file system with dvd-ram), which is more stable.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DRVMCDB". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind the program(s) that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

I'm computer illiterate, so I have no idea what a FAT file is...and I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to tell me with the imageburn software, what am I supposed to do with that?

Forgive my ignorance on these matters...I just want to watch movies on my Ipod.

Back