• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't play slumdog millionaire from PC - help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Bateman

Hello!
I downloaded slumdog millionaire form mininova but can't figure it out how to play it. I tried creating iso from folder structure using ImgBurn but it simply wouldn't play. Yes, I followed the instructions how to create image from folder structure:) I shouldn't have problem playing iso blurays since I have one image which I successfully mounted and played in PowerDVD 9. Image that plays nicely wasn't created by me...it was downloaded.

This is a link with details so if anyone have a suggestion please let me know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=108609#post108609

"Posting and/or discussion of Cracks or illegal serial numbers for any program or application in this forum will not be tolerated, Slysoft reserves the right to ban you from posting on this forum for the first infraction."

This, as far as I'm concerned, also applies to illegal torrents, which are not supported here.

You've been banned for a week.

Thread closed.:policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back