• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant play Bluray

A PC idiot

I have looked all over and cant find any answer to this.

I have power dvd ultra 8, any dvd hd, origen s21t case, nvidia deo force 9600 gt graphics card, lg ggc-h20l rom cant get system to play blu ray.

what happens for example is with Hancock it plays the trailers, brings up the menu (it plays music through all 5 speakers) then when i hit play it shrinks the screen size, if i press play again it enlarges the screen size.

With windvd blu ray it would say that cant read discs as player region code not corrrect, it would be set to B for power dvd ultra and windvd but in device manager for the LGG ggc it gives a tab for changing dvd titles but not blu ray, i would have though there would be one.

Help really would be appreciated

I do the following

I remove the region code entirely.
________
hairy Cam

Last edited by a moderator:
a little confused

You say with a DVD if gives you the option to change titles but not blu ray disks.

Are you talking about a menu for play, special features etc?
________
Ford Model A (1903) Picture

no, in device manager, start up menu, open DVD ROM, no BD tab.

Have also tried setting anydvd to remove region complete. but still wont work

at the begining of the disc menu, you have "play movie", "special features", scene selection", when you press play it jsut shrinks the screen, press play again it enlarges the screen.

Region stuff is in the player for blu-ray not the drive like DVD
What display do you have and how is it connected?

clicking on play may not work

What happens when you press enter
________
SHIP SALE

Thank you europeman, prress enter solves, I have been paying an expert to try and sort this.

Do now have another problem that it does not seem to read correctly, picture jitters when the camera changes, will look for threads

Hmm

What are the specs on your system

Also have you tried any other disks or software to play it. I will try to find a demo version of windvd.

Windvd is the only stages was very unfunctional for me.
________
Zerg In Starcraft 2 Replays

Back