• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't play ATMOS/HDR

gga01

Hi,

I want to play an ISO "Dolby Digital UHD Demo Disk 2018" via my new OppoClone 9201.

The Oppo is connected to a Denon X4401 via HDMI, the Denon works in a 11.1 setup.

When I start the DemoDisk, there is a message on the screen "your player does not support content in Dolby Vision HDR, use a DV enabled player for this content" plus a speaker telling "you are not listening an ATMOS track, set your player to Bitstream, ...'.

The Oppo shows two audio sets: 1: English DD PLUS and 2: English DD 5.1; 2 is set and 1 can't be set - I guess because it doesn't recognize an ATMOS enabled setup.

Of course I checked both Oppo and Denon setup, both are on Audio Bitstream.

Then I burned this ISO to a BD and played it with a Sony BD-player.
Same thing.

Tried another ISO (FINCH), ATMOS works perfect

What might be wrong playing this Dolby Demo?

thx a lot

Last edited:
Maybe this is not specific enough to be helpful and I apologize if it isn't. I use different hardware than you but I found myself changing many a setting on my TV, Roku player, Plex app and my receiver before they would all play nice together. It took a few hours of tinkering. My point being maybe there is something else not your player that needs to be tweaked.

Have a blessed day.

Hi,

I want to play an ISO "Dolby Digital UHD Demo Disk 2018" via my new OppoClone 9201.

The Oppo is connected to a Denon X4401 via HDMI, the Denon works in a 11.1 setup.

When I start the DemoDisk, there is a message on the screen "your player does not support content in Dolby Vision HDR, use a DV enabled player for this content" plus a speaker telling "you are not listening an ATMOS track, set your player to Bitstream, ...'.

The Oppo shows two audio sets: 1: English DD PLUS and 2: English DD 5.1; 2 is set and 1 can't be set - I guess because it doesn't recognize an ATMOS enabled setup.

Same thing.

thx a lot

Try setting the Oppoclone to Source Direct and Dolby Vision setting to TV-Led and set audio to bitstream. But, The demo does not appear to support Atmos ?

Last edited:
Hi,

Same thing.

thx a lot

DV is hardware specific and part of the 4K war like UHD / Bluray days there is a 4K war going on with proprietary 4K filters it sounds silly because it is silly there’s no way around it unless you have the hardware that supports its plex wont even convert it to make it playable

Back