• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can't install after deleting vclone.sys

andy o

Hey guys

I'm getting an installation error. I get an "Installation failed" message, when the bar is at "installing driver" After I click OK, it seems to finish, prompts to restart, and after that the VCD drive does not appear. In Device manager, I get an "unknown" device.

I was getting a BSOD whenever I got out of sleep AND there was an image in the VCD drive. So I uninstalled and then deleted vclone.sys from windows/system32, but I think I screwed up by also deleting the system32/DriverStore/FileRepository/vclone.inf_xxxxxx folders (there were two). I'm sure you guys know what this means.

Using Vista 32 here. I also uninstalled Comodo, so that wasn't the problem. I got no other security software running, and I've tried Run as Administrator for the installer. Don't know if there are any logs I should post, but here's an image for what it's worth. Tried without AnyDVD running, and tried with both 5.4.2.2 and 5.4.2.3.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
Back