• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't get latest version 7120

Fred256

Have downloaded it twice - but the same thing -

Installer verification failed.
This could be the result of an incomplete download,
a failing disk, or (possibly) corruption from a virus.
You can try to force an install using the /NCRC
command line switch (but it is NOT recommended)

HD here is almost new and no other problems, also have MSE
installed and up to date, reporting all OK.

All previous upgrades have been fine.

Hi Erkunder,

No I didn't turn off browser cache and I don't think I'm using a proxy server (although I don't know what one is !)

But your link to the new beta worked and installed just fine - thank you. :rock:

Can I ask - is there a release date yet for Slyce please?

Rgds, Fred

Can I ask - is there a release date yet for Slyce please?

Rgds, Fred

They are still working on it from all I hear...we will hear more about it in 2013 at the earliest is my guess...

But I can guarantee your not the only one asking or waiting for it.

Nope. My Intel still sais this year. The timeframe (not exact date) has not yet been changed. However as I'm still waiting on the new build to update the translation, it is currently more realistic to say sometimes in December. Who knows, perhaps it will be slysoft's Christmas present to us :p

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Back