• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cant get keycode to work

kenbra

I had to re install anydvdhd I cant get my key code to work

Slysoft license key's only work up to version 7.6.9.5 due to the shutdown of Slysoft itself. If you wish to use AnyDVD v8 and above, you'll need to purchase a RedFox license.

Slysoft license key's only work up to version 7.6.9.5 due to the shutdown of Slysoft itself. If you wish to use AnyDVD v8 and above, you'll need to purchase a RedFox license.
I bought one I have new license I had to reinstall anydvd now I cant get my new keycode to work

Make sure you're using the right one! There isn't much to it, to register. It's the same as it always has been. INSTALL the software first, then double click the license key (with the filename being something like AnyDVDHD_Key_A4C-JM1.AnyDVDHD).

I bought one now I do not have it my computer took a crap so I had to revamp computer

That's a different story. Contact support through the main page and pick the 'license key' issue. They'll be able to resend you your license key. In the mean time, use the trial functionality :) I'll tag @Ivan and @Jill Anderson to speed things along.

Don't you have the email that RedFox sent you a copy of the keyfile in.
Redownload from there. Problem solved.
That is actually one of the reasons why they send those.

Don't you have the email that RedFox sent you a copy of the keyfile in.
Redownload from there. Problem solved.
That is actually one of the reasons why they send those.
no I thought I did but I dont

Then please do as I suggested in post #6. Support can resend you your key.

I bought one I have new license I had to reinstall anydvd now I cant get my new keycode to work
Did you check your email that is where they send the key file to and that will tell you if you have Slysoft or RedFox license.

He just said in post 8 he doesn't have the email anymore.

got it thanks every one red fox emailed it to me

Welcome back to the fox den :). If you have any further questions, you know where to find us.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back